Chapter Twenty: A Surprise At A Concert

Alison's POV

I awoke to the sound of someone banging on the front door, I turned to my clock; 8:29am. Who could that possibly be knocking on the door?!

It didn't seem like Jade would be getting it, so I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and made my way out my room. I flung the door open and a man who looked about in his thirties was standing there. 

"Uhh hi?"

"Alison?"

"Yeah, that's me. What can I do for you?"

"I was told to give these to you, I guess I'll be seeing you tonight then?"

I looked down at the slips of paper he handed me. Tickets. To a One Direction concert. Front row.

"Did Harry send you?"

"Yes, yes he did. He has to get ready for the show and couldn't come, so he sent me."

"Oh, well okay. I guess I'll be there."

I waved goodbye and shut the door, as I turned around Jade shuffled into the kitchen. "Who was that and what did they want?"

"Some guy just gave me two tickets to the One Direction concert tonight."

"What?! Did he say who sent him?"

"Harry did. So I guess we are going to a concert tonight."

I grabbed my phone off of the bedside table and started typing a new message.

To: Harry
Do I seriously have to go to this concert?

It didn't take long for a reply.

From: Harry
Of course you do. I have a surprise for you :)

To: Harry
I don't like surprises.

From: Harry
Well, I think you'll like this one.

I jumped into the shower and washed my hair as fast as I could. When I got out, the smell of pancakes and bacon filled the air. Jade was standing in the kitchen with two plates on the counter. "I made breakfast, and I set out an outfit for you to wear to the concert tonight. You gotta look good for Harry." She winked at me and then went back to her food.

I went into my bedroom and looked at the outfit she had picked out. A loose black tanktop and a pair of ripped jean short shorts. Hmm not bad. I pulled the clothes on quickly and went back into the kitchen to eat my breakfast.

----

Harry's POV

I was in the dressing room, getting makeup put on my face when my phone buzzed. 

From: Ali
Do I seriously have to go to this concert? 

I replied quickly. At least I know Paul got there alright.

I can't wait for this concert. I just hope she likes the surprise...

 ----

Alison's POV

"Ali! Hurry up! It starts in an hour!"

"I'm coming! Calm. Down." I came out of my room and followed Jade to the car.

Before I could even buckle my seat belt, Jade sped off in the direction of the arena.

From: Harry
When the show is about over, a security guard will come and get you to bring you backstage. Follow him.