Dirty Plans 78

He wakes up to nobody. Victor is already gone. Though he enjoyed seeing him, Crip was now just exhausted. It felt like his eyelids were as heavy as anchors.

He slips out of bed, slumped over as he limps to the shower. He stands there, hot water hitting his chest as he thinks about the long day ahead of him. O'Riley had plans today. Something about a heist he and Bear were working on putting together. It feels like this life will never end. Another day, where Crip just does what he's told. The usual.

Exiting the shower, he dries off and tugs on some fresh clothes, then slumps into the kitchen for coffee. After a warm cup, he's off to 'work' as he calls it. When he arrives, Bear and Switch are out front, and Beat is quick to approach him.

Bear: "Boss has a job for you. You need to see him in his office."

Crip: "A..job?"
He asks, suddenly very weary of what O'Riley will ask of him.
Bear just smiles, "You should be worried."

Oh god.

He goes inside, and straight to the office, where O'Riley is sitting in his chair.

Crip: "S-sir?"

O'Riley: "Ah there's my good boy."
He chimes, standing up from his desk and walking on over.

Crip: "You wanted to see me sir?"

O'Riley pulls Crip in gently and closes the door behind him. Crip swallows, feeling very vulnerable at the moment.

O'Riley: "I did. Cripple, I have a special job for you. Would you do anything for the greater good of the gang?"

Crip nods softly. He would do anything...this was his family. His home.

O'Riley: "Thats my boy~"

O'Riley gently moves his hands along Crips arms until he's directly in front of the small male.

O'Riley: "I need you to do what you do best. I need you to get into someone's pants."

Crips eyes suddenly widen.

Crip: "S-sir, I dunno if I can do that...not everyone wants-"

O'Riley: "Oh you can do it. This man has never seen anyone like you. He's only had women, but I'm convinced, with a little work on your part, he'll be putty in your hands."

Crip: "What kind of work?"

O'Riley smirks a bit, "You'll dress up, and go in as a new worker at this place. It's a strip club."

Crip: "With all due respect, I'm scrawny and covered in bruises...who would want to see that at a strip club?"

O'Riley: "You'd be surprised."

Crip swallows yet again.

O'Riley: "You can do this. I know you can. All you have to do is get his attention, do what he wants, and get him to take you home. Think you can do that?"

Crip nods yet again, not so sure of himself.

O'Riley: "Good boy. You'll do this tomorrow evening. Come in around lunch, and we'll take you to the strip joint."