Internal Wounds 100

They return, and Victor nods to Butch.
Did they..talk?
Crip can feel the internal panic eating away at him, but he decides nows not the time to ask that question out loud.

Victor: "I'm gonna go inside and wash up. Last thing we need is the cops pulling us over while I have blood on me."

Crip nods softly, and gets into the car. He'd learned his lesson...stay in the damn car.
Victor smiles a bit, keeping his usual, calm demeanor. He walks into the building, up the stairs, then into a room.

His room.

It's a room with everything anyone would need to live in. It has a kitchen, a bedroom, a living room, and a bathroom, all connected.
He closes the door, and locks it, then heads to the bathroom.

His blue eyes peer into the mirror. He didn't realize the blood had smeared so much on his face. Suddenly, this feeling starts to crawl into his body. One of..disgust..hate..regret.
He keeps thinking back, seeing that look in Crips eyes over and over.

"You liked it."

That's what Crip said, and the terror in his voice was haunting. Maybe he was a monster after all. Just a murderer. Scum.

He's going to scare away the one person he loves.

Victor frowns at that thought, and as he focuses his gaze back on the mirror, all he can see is this black shadow, with cold blue eyes.

Swiftly, and harshly, he punches the mirror. The glass falls, and some pieces cut his hand.
The word "shit" is uttered, and he quickly tries to wash away any traces of blood. He gets completely cleaned up, but the fresh cuts are still oozing blood.
He remembers, bandage rolls in the cabinet.
He fishes some out, and tries to wrap his wounds the best he could with only one hand.
It's enough to hold the blood close, for now.

He takes a deep breath, and then exhales, re-gaining his composure.

He tells himself he's overreacting. Crip wasn't leaving him, so it's the end of the world. Things can still go back to normal.

Another deep breath, and he pulls on some fresh clothes, then heads back out.

When he gets into the car, Crips eyes immediately lock onto the bandages.

Crip: "Your hand-"

Victor: "It's fine."

Crip withdrawals a bit, feeling a bit scared. Was Victor angry at him?

Victor glances over, seeing Crips worried expression.

Victor: "I'm sorry..I didn't mean to snap back like that. It's ok..really."

Crip keeps quiet, and Victor sulks. They drive back to Crips apartment, where Crip watches Victor closely.

It's like he's waiting for something.

They're not even that far passed the doorway, and all they're doing is staring each other down.
Victor starts to step closer, but then he realizes that look..

The look in Crips eyes..he's scared.

Scared of Victor.

After how Victor acted once he caught him..Crip probably thinks he wants sex now. Of course he does...it's what he's used to. Guys scaring him, hurting him, then using him...

Victor frowns a bit, and steps closer, gently resting his wrapped hand on Crips hair.

Victor: "I'm sorry."
He whispers, and then walks right back out of the door.

Crip stares at the now empty doorway, eyes wide. What's wrong? Why did Victor leave? Did he...did he ruin his and Victors relationship? What does he do now? Should he run after him?

All the thoughts rush in, but all he can do is stare blankly as tears start to seep from his eyes.

A Dark World (old-please see new book) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें