5 O'Rileys Boy (SMUT/NSFW)

O'Riley: "I'll ask again now that everyone's gone. Where were you Cripple?"

Crip hesitates.
Crip: "I.."
O'Riley: "Your wrist is wrapped up. I know you didn't do that shit. So out with it. What happened?"

Crip answers honestly, hoping it'll calm the larger man down.

Crip: "A K9 got me..bite down on my arm and a cop took me in for questioning, but nothing-"

O'Riley: "You snitch?"

Crip: "Wh-what? No, O'Riley-"

O'Riley: "Because you know what happens to snitches Crip."

Crip: "Nothing happened!"

O'Riley: "If you think what happened in our old gang was bad, you haven't seen nothing yet. I can fuck you up worse than ole Red ever could."

Crip: "I swear-"
Before he can continue, O'Riley grabs his jaw and forces it up.

O'Riley: "That what you want Crip? Wanna be gang raped again? Only this time I won't be there to pick you up afterwards."

Crips dull eyes tear up. He hated hearing about what their old gang did to him. All because their old leader, Red, grew jealous. He could've died, being raped and beaten and left there, but O'Riley came back. The only one who didn't rape him that day, came back and picked him up. Cleaned him. Gave him a place to stay for a while until he could afford to move. That's when O'Riley suggested starting his own gang. Crip owes his life to O'Riley.

Crip: "I'd never betray you."

Finally, his grip softens and those blue eyes look full of lust.

O'Riley: "That's my good boy. What'd the cops say to you?"

Crip: "I didn't get questioned because I wasn't at the scene..the officer got into trouble and I was let go after a doctor bandaged my wrist up."

O'Riley lets out a calm breath.

O'Riley: "Good, good. You're smart Crip. Don't ever let me down, or else I'll have to fuck you up and finish what Red started. You know I'm the only thing protecting you."

Crip: "I know. I serve only you O'Riley."

O'Riley smiles at that, curling a finger under the smaller mans chin, and twisting his fingers in his black hair.
O'Riley: "Aren't you sweet~"

Crip looks up, eyes half lidded. It'd been a while since O'Rileys touched him. He's always so busy, but it's not like Crip didn't get enough attention. The rule was Crip could only have sex with the gang members.

And right now it was obvious that it was O'Rileys turn. He leans down and takes his lips, pressing firmly against the others. He tastes like cigarettes. Something Crip always found oddly comforting.

O'Riley pulls away, and says, "On the desk" and Crip obeys, putting his chest on the desk behind them. O'Riley slides the others jeans down, and runs his finger over his tongue. Once it's wet he slides his hand down, and curls the finger into Crips entrance. It sends chills down his spine but he tries not to shiver much.

O'Riley: "Been a while hm? That means I get to break you in~"

Crip sucks in his bottom lip, trying to hold back any sounds he wants to make. Though when O'Riley pulls his finger out, he knows that's about to be useless.

O'Riley: "Who do you belong to?"

Crip stutters, sounding half out of it when he answers.
Crip: "I belong to y-"
He stops his sentence and lets out yell. He can feel the burn from his insides stretching. He's entering him. He's tearing him.
Crip: "Ow! Ah-"

O'Riley places a hand on the back of Crips neck, and presses down firmly, still pushing himself in harshly.
O'Riley: "That's it."
He starts thrusting, keeping it only halfway in as he does. At least O'Riley kept control of himself.

It eventually starts to get wetter, and the sounds coming from between them are plenty of proof of that. O'Riley starts thrusting in deeper, and deeper, until he's completely inside. Crip can feel his cock twitching inside of him, and he can't help but moan at each and every movement.

O'Riley: "Come on."
He says in a raspy voice. Crip starts to rock his hips against O'Rileys thrusts, and dear god does it feel good. He's filling him entirely, and right now the goal is to cum.
Luckily it doesn't take too much more for that warm feeling to start pooling into O'Rileys stomach. He jerks Crips hair from the back, pulling it with each thrust until finally, he presses against Crips backside harshly, cumming inside the smaller man. Crip instinctively lets out cries and twitches until he cums as well. He always seemed to cum whenever his handler does. Though that's because he was taught to please others at a young age.

Soon they're both panting and O'Riley runs his hand over his forehead and then his hair, slicking it back.

O'Riley: "Good boy~"