42 Stressed

They end up at a diner, where they order some coffee and brunch. Crip still can't believe what just happened. O'Riley allowed Victor to hang around, and protect him, but why? Why would he do that? There was something fishy about Victor.

Victor: "So. How are you feeling?"

Crip: "Fine..Victor, what did you say to O'Riley?"

Victor: "I told you already."

Crip: "But what about your bloodline? I don't know the story."

Victor smiles a bit.
Victor: "That's a good thing."
Crip: "N-no..well, I don't think so anyways."
Victor: "It's not that I'd rather keep it a secret from you..just, you know. I don't want you to be afraid of me like you are everyone else."

Crip blinks a bit. Afraid of him? What did he mean by that?

Victor: "I really like being around you."

Crip blushes a bit. He was so kind, and acted like he wanted him, and yet he's never touched him before. Was he really holding back?

What if he pushed Victor to the edge? Made him want to have sex?

No no, that's crazy! He can't just use his body like that..that's what his mother would've wanted.

Victor: "You seem stressed."

Crip looks up into Victors blue eyes, realizing he's been in deep thought and ignored him.

Crip: "I..yeah, I'm a bit stressed out. I'm hoping coffee will calm me down."

Victor: "Ah, it usually does."

Crip nods.

He can't lose his cool. Victors catching on and he doesn't need to freak him out by being so damn curious.

Just calm down.