Loving You 107 (SMUT)

Victor pins Crip down by his shoulder, and Crip sucks in a sharp breath. He tries to keep his composure, not wanting to stop Victor from doing what he wanted. He needed to be tough..take it, and act like it's not scary or bad. This is the only way Victor will be able to get his frustration out.

He gets stripped down completely, and Victor starts kissing him roughly. He then moves down, sucking on Crips neck, leaving a few hickeys. He loved marking Crip...made him feel like he owned him..even though Victor knows Crip probably doesn't see it that way. He was often marked in the past, and yet he still got fucked by so many other men.
Victor huffs in annoyance at the thought. He thinks of the way Crip looked at Red, with those doe eyes. No wonder he got tossed around..does he even think about the faces he makes at these men?

Victor opens his mouth and bites down on Crips shoulder, and Crip trembles, holding back the urge to whine. Instead, he squirms a bit, letting out little pants of excitement.

Victor: "You..you're really gutsy today.."

His voice is deep, and it makes Crips member stir. Why was this turning him on so much? It's scary...

Victor: "Not gonna talk, hm? That's okay. You don't have to say anything."

He lifts back up, getting close to Crips ear: "I'll make you scream my name soon enough~"

Crip shutters as his hot breath brushes past his ear. Victor was hot..even now.

Victors hand trails down, toying with Crips half hard member. He strokes it, and slides his thumb over the tip to spread the pre-cum leaking from it. Crip arches, not even trying to hold back his moans. At least this felt good.

Crip: "P-put it in~"

Victor: "Put it in? What about foreplay?"

Crip: "N-no foreplay..please, just put it in.."

Victor chuckles a bit, and spreads Crips legs wide, but before he shifts lower, he stops and his smile drops. His eyes stare at Crips entrance. It was red, and swollen from last night. It's as if Victor has suddenly been slapped. He's not moving at all.

Crip: "V-Victor.."

Victor: "You're sore..."

Crip: "N-no, I'm not."

Victor: "You're not 'my ass' I'm looking right at it."

Crip groans in annoyance.

Crip: "It's fine! Just fuck me already.."

Victor lays Crips legs down, and leans closer to his face, voice soft.
Victor: "What's gotten into you? Are you..doing this for me?"

Crip blushes, and hides his face.
Crip: "B-because you're stressed out! I just want you to get it out of your system..I want you to fuck me hard so you can feel better.."

Oh my god this so embarrassing.

Victor can't help but smile. There he is again..Crip is thinking of him, and what he needs. He's willing to take this kind of pain in order to make Victor happy. How cute~

Victor: "Everett."
Crip lowers his arms at hearing his name.
Victor: "I love you."

Victor the lifts Crips body, flipping him over onto his stomach. He doesn't even give Crip time to lift his hips. He just starts drilling his cock down into Crips entrance. It's tight, and twitching all around the tip of his cock.

Victor: "You're so great~"

Crip gasps and reaches for something, anything, but ends up just collapsing onto the bed, moaning loudly. The more Victor thrusts, the deeper he goes, and he's doing it so rough. Every thrust is like a jolt of pleasure and pain.

Crip: "Oh~"
Crip whines out, not sure whether to say no or yes or more or stop. He's never had his hips pinned to the bed before as someone drills into him.

Victor: "Little more~"

Crip gasps again, bracing as Victor delivers more harsh thrusts into his backside. This felt...good. Yeah, good. The soreness wasn't even a big deal at this point.
Finally, Victor flips him back over, curling Crips legs up so his backside is slightly lifted.

Victor: "How could I ever really hurt you? You're too sweet~"

Crip: "F-fuck-Victor-"
His words are cut off as Victor presses back into him. He throws his head back, letting Victor set the pace. He's going fast, in and out, making the bed creak a bit. Crip has tears in his eyes, the feeling of cumming creeping up on him.

Victor notes the way he's clenching around his cock, and folds Crips legs over one another, coming to a halt. His blue eyes look so lovingly as they stare into Crips.
With one rough push, a pop sound emits from below and Crip let's out the most pleasure filled moan he's ever let out, and his bottom clenches and twitches around Victors cock until Crip is cumming uncontrollably onto his own stomach.

Once he comes down from his high, Victor fixes Crips legs and continues thrusting quickly into him. Crip throws his head back yet again, his moans different now. He was tighter from cumming..it hurt a bit more now.

Victor releases one of Crips legs, and slides his hand up Crips chest, until he finds his throat. His hand grips ever so slightly on Crips throat, making Crip close his eyes and quiet his moans. He wonders if Victor had some sort of choking fetish. He already knew Victor liked to feel a bit of pain, and he liked to be begged.

Ah, begged.

Crip: "V-Victor, fuck me harder, please~"

Victor: "Harder?"

Crip: "P-please~"

Victor releases his throat and pins his legs all the way back, ramming his cock deep into Crips entrance. It's like he's reaching Crips deepest parts, and it's driving Crip up the wall.

Crip: "F-fuck~"

Victor groans as he slams down a few more times, then he feels it. The urge to release his seed into Crips body.

Victor: "Don't move~"

He mumbles, and Crips eyes widen a bit. Then it hits, he pins Crip hard against the bed and puts all his weight into the last thrust, making him shoot his sperm deep inside of Crip. All Victor gets in return is "Victor! Vic-"

It's cute, hearing Crip be reduced to a whining and moaning mess. Victor loved to hear him calling out his name though. He could listen to it all day.

He pulls out, and a bit of cum follows his cock. It's oozing out and onto the end as well. He really filled Crip up this time.

Crip lays limp, his arms over his head as he tries to slow his breathing.

Victor: "Told you I'd have you screaming my name~"

Crip twitches a bit at the way that sentence makes him feel. Good god why was Victor so attractive?

Crip: "It wasn't rough enough.."

Victor: "W-what?"

Crip: "You weren't rough enough. You didn't get all your anger out."

Victor blinks a bit, then smiles warmly.

Victor: "You're so cute. I don't need to be that rough...having good sex with you is enough to calm me down. I promise. I'm okay."

Crip: "W-well...if you start feeling frustrated again, let's do it harder next time.."

Victor laughs a bit, and leans down to kiss Crip softly.

Victor: "I love you so damn much."