Backstory (part 2) 94

After they met, the man offered for Victor to come live with him. Little did he know, his father lived in a mafia hideout.
Victor soon learned of his fathers role in the mafia. He was the boss, and Capone wasted no time in showing Victor how he runs things in this city.
Capone was ruthless. Cold. Even now, after years, Victor had to look away as his father brutally beat this man.

He couldn't stomach to watch..that kind of brutality, it seems unnecessary to Victor. Cruel even..but Capone had seen his son look away far too many times. He didn't like this weakness in his own son.

Capone: "Victor. Come here."
Victors blue eyes peer over to his father, and he slowly approaches his father and the chained up man.
Capone: "Punch him."

Victor: "Father, I-"

Capone: "You can't be soft son. How are you ever going to rule one day if you don't show off that Capone bloodline?"

Victor: "What did he do wrong? To deserve this.."

Capone: "That does not matter. You will do what I tell you to do. I'm shaping you up for this world. You think anyone cares about you? About what you want?"

Victor stays silent.

Capone: "That is where your mother messed up. She coddled you."

Victor balls his fists up. He hated when his father did this. He hated for his father to mention her. He spoke of her, as a whore. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Capone: "Hit him."

Victor grits his teeth, knowing this wouldn't end until he gives into his father.

Capone: "Hit him!"
Victor reacts as his father yells, punching the already beaten man in his mouth.
The blood that splatters on his knuckles feels warm, and once it's done, he turns to see his father smirking.

Capone: "Well done my son."
He sets a hand on Victors shoulder, and Victor shrugs it off, walking away and to his room in the hideout.