2 New Job

Charlie: "Hey baby~"

Those green eyes lock with Charlie's brown ones. Charlie's your typical rich boy who lives another life his family doesn't know about. A good cover up, but he's the worst one in the gang.

Charlie: "What? No love for me?"

Another male steps up, staring down with cold blue eyes. This is J-Dog.

J-Dog: "Morning Crip."
He states firmly, and Cripple immediately responds.

Crip: "Good morning.."

Charlie: "Oh I see how it is. What, I'm not intimidating enough for you?"
Crip glares those dull green eyes over to Charlie, obviously annoyed.
Charlie grins, showing off those perfectly white teeth.
He steps closer, pushing Crip onto the door of the hideout.
Charlie: "Don't make me-"
He leans in, whispering now.
"-make you talk to me."

"Crip."
Another voice rings out. It's deep, and firm. That would be O'Riley. Charlie steps back, knowing when O'Riley comes into the room, you listen to him.

O'Riley: "Come."
That's all it takes to get Crip to rush into the back room. He sits in front of O'Rileys desk, and puts his hands softly onto his lap.

O'Riley: "Crip. I have a job for you."
Crip: "A job sir?"
O'Riley: "Yeah. You said you wanted to do more during our runs."

Crip did say that. He normally sits on the sidelines, letting everyone else do the dirty work, which he felt bad for. However, due to his crippled ankle, he limps when he walks. Not very useful when your line of work is literally outrunning cops. So what kind of job did O'Riley have in mind?

O'Riley: "I want you to help lure the cops in. What I need is for you and Switch to cause a distraction. Draw the cops to the other side of town. Then, you can get in the car and haul ass while we finish up at the shop."

Crip smiles a bit. Finally, he can do something useful.
Crip: "I can do that."
O'Riley chuckles: "Thought you might like that. We start at noon. Find Switch, and he'll take you with him."

Crip: "Understood."

He strolls out of the room, and straight past Charlie, who's still staring at him intently. He passed Switch out front this morning, so he knows exactly where to go. Straight outside.
He walks out and looks over to Switch, who cocks a brow back at him.
Switch: "Guess the boss told you our little job?"

Crip nods.

Switch: "Good. Stick close to me and everything should go smoothly."
Crip: "Got it."