18 Bear (NSFW/SMUT)

Bears eyes narrow at Crip when he enters the hideout.
Shank walks over to Switch, who's beside Bear.
Shank: "Sup losers?"

Switch chuckles.
Switch: "Bear was telling me how he wanted to take Crip tonight."

Shank: "Oh~"

Switch: "I ain't fixin' to fight his giant ass either, I'll just take him tomorrow night."

Shank: "Right, right. You must have plans big guy."

Shank asks Bear, who looks at him unamused.

Bear: "Something like that."
His voice was so husky and deep that it sent shivers down Crips spine. Bear terrified him. He was O'Rileys right hand man. The one who 'took care of business' when the time called for it. He was definitely not someone you wanted to be against.

Shank: "Well Cutie you better stick with Bear for the rest of the day."
Crip nods.

Bear wanted something. He was usually the last one that 'wanted' Crip. He better keep on his toes.

At the end of the day, he walks with Bear, down the street, in the same neighborhood as Knots. So this is where he lives.

Bear doesn't speak, which is typical. He was usually quiet.

Crip: "Th-thank you for taking me in tonight..." Crip says lowly, hanging his head down a bit.

Crip: "I really appreciate it."

Bears eyes glance to the side, then back ahead, with a 'hm' sounds coming from him as they near a house.

He opens the door and they head inside. Crip observes the house, noting how messy it was. Seems Bear slept on the sofa most nights, since there's a blanket over it and a pillow on one end. The tv was also left on, probably all day.

Bear: "Sit."

Crip swallows, and quickly sits on the sofa.

Bear walks up, standing directly in front of him, unbuckling his belt. Ah...this is what he wanted..
Bear doesn't speak, just stares down at him, as if giving silent orders. Crip stares up at him, taking in that look, and then gets to work.
He's not even hard...but as Crip starts to lick and play with Bears member, it starts to become erect.
Crip all of a sudden remembers how big Bear is. This would be rough...

Bear suddenly thrusts, pushing Crips head toward harshly. His cock touches the back of the throat and Crip chokes up, tears coming from his dull green eyes.
He pulls away, coughing, but Bear jerks him right back up to his cock. Crip continues to choke as Bear forces himself back into Crips mouth. It hurts. It's scary.

But what can he do? He can't fight against his own gang mates. Besides, anything was better than being gang raped. Anything.

Crip sucks down yet again, trying to push back the urge to gag every second.
Finally, Bear pulls out, and Crip breathes heavily for a few moments.

Before he can really catch his breath, Bear pushes him down onto the sofa.

Bear: "Be still."
Bear commands, flipping Crip over, and twisting his arm behind him.
Crip: "Ah! Hey-"
Crip whined, causing Bear to twist his arm even harder.
Crip grits his teeth, trying not to make another sound. Bear was always like this. Seemingly frustrated, and rough.

He manages to pull down Crips jeans, and positions himself.
Crip used his free hand to hold onto the sofa arm desperately for leverage.
Once Bear pushes inside Crip can feel his insides stretching out.
God he was big.
Crip cried out, his legs buckling from sudden pain. It would take a few minutes to get used to this, but he would eventually get used to it. He always did.

He holds on for dear life as Bear starts thrusting inside of him, over and over, knocking the breath out of Crip every single time he did so.

Finally after a while he moves his hand, no longer twisting Crips arm. It hurt..tingled from the released tension.
Crip was moaning and crying, trying so hard to hold his legs up right, but he was getting tired. Luckily he can feel Bear tensing up.

He was close. Thank god.

He holds himself up just a bit longer as Bear pounds into him more heavily and slowly, until finally, he cums inside, and Crips legs tremble. He can feel the cum oozing out of him, and it felt disgusting.

Bear finally pulls out and Crip collapses. He breathes heavily, his arm still tingling from being twisted.
Suddenly Bear pulls him up, moving him around so that he's on his side, and Bear lays next to him on the sofa.

When he looks up he can see Bear smiling a bit.