55 Blood (Rape/NSFW)

Crip wakes up, realizing he's in his bed. He must've passed out..or, the guards finally decided to break up the beating.
His body hurt so bad..everything stung, and burned. There was still dried blood on his face from his nose and lip.

"Well you didn't dance Crippy~"

Crip narrows his eyes, sitting up to see Jacob in his doorway.

Jacob: "If you would've danced that wouldn't of happened, you know?"

Crip: "Never."

Jacob: "I brought you your clothes."

Crip: "Huh?" He suddenly realizes he's still in the skirt.

Jacob: "Though I gotta say, you do look good like this, all beat up."
He steps closer, and Crip can feel his heart sinking.

Crip: "B-back off!"

Jacob walks even closer, crawling onto the bed and ripping the bed sheets off of Crip. His fiery eyes scan the skirt, and he pushes it up slightly, revealing Crips underwear.

Jacob: "Cute~"

Crip: "Get off!" Crip pushes, noticing it isn't doing any good.

Jacob: "Be still~"

Jacob tugs Crips underwear off, and Crip starts to struggling and squirm. Jacob overpowers him, and continues on doing what he's doing. His hand finds Crips cock and he starts jerking it quickly, licking his lips as he does so.

Crip: "S-stop-"

Jacob laughs a bit, stopping, and fumbling around his pants, unbuttoning them and taking himself out. This was bad.

Crip: "Please-"

Suddenly Jacob grabs him by the neck and pushes hard, forcing Crip to be still. While Crip is gasping for air, he positions himself, and pushes inside. It stings and Crip can feel himself tearing. Victor hadn't entered him, and it'd been months.

Jacob starts laughing loudly, thrusting in harshly.
Jacob: "You're so tight~"

Crip lets out pained cries, grabbing at Jacobs hand on his throat. It hurt.

He keeps thrusting, and Crip can feel something wet. Blood. He was tearing him apart.

Crip: "J-Jacob-"

Jacob starts to chuckle, still thrusting. He was really getting off on this. Sick. Jacob was sick.

Crip: "Gya!"
Suddenly Jacob picks up speed, thrusting in and out faster now, holding Crip in place as he does. It hurt, but somehow, Crip could tell he was about to cum. His cock was swelling and his face was becoming more serious.

Crip: "Ah!"

Jacob pushes in one more hard time, pressing his cock inside deeply, twitching and churning Crips stomach. He came inside, and the mixture of cum and blood left Crip feeling wet even after Jacob pulls out.

Jacob: "Good boy Crippy~"

Crip was crying, fully in tears now. God it hurt. He missed Victor, and his house. What was he supposed to do here?

Survive?