57 Breakfast Interuption

"Wakey wakey~"
Crip sits up, seeing Jacob with bandages on his face. He was in his room again.
Crip tenses up, getting ready to fight.

Jacob: "Relax sunshine, I'm not here for that. You've proven yourself."
Jacob leans back onto the bed, laying on his back.

Crip: "So..Wait. All you wanted was for me to stand up for myself?"

Jacob: "What can I say, I'm a caring guy."

Crip makes a face.
Crip: "But..why?"

Jacob sits up, looking over to Crip.

Jacob: "This place is bonkers Crip. You've seen the trauma therapy. What I want is to being the asylum out there, into the world. I wanna show everyone what real crazy looks like. People like us, we know just how fucked up the world is, and we're not afraid to get our hands bloody. I knew you were the same as me, you just needed a little push."

Crip: "So you tortured me this entire time, just so you could show me I can stand up for myself?"

Jacob nods: "I want you to join me. Let's teach this world a lesson."

Crip has to admit, that does sound good. Being stuck in here, he's come to hate the outside world even more.

Jacob: "Think about it over breakfast." He says calmly, standing up and going into the dining room. Crip follows, and sits at his usual table.

He starts to eat, but suddenly an alarm goes off.

He looks to Jacob, who looks just as confused. He then looks to the guards, and a new one enters the dining area.

"What's going on?" One asks, and the guard looks at the others bewildered.

"Victor Capone is sitting out front with a rocket launcher."