16 Choking (NSFW SMUT)

Knots hands are around his slender neck, choking him while he thrusts deep inside.

Knots: "God you're twitching' a lot."
He groans, thrusting a bit harder.

Crip can't speak. All he can do is try not to pass out. He already knew Knots liked this. This sorta choking kink had always been apparent with him. According to Charlie, he once killed a guy and made it look like he hung himself, gaining him the nickname knots for tying believable nooses.

Right now it's obvious he likes to choke.

Knots: "You good? Not passing out on me huh?"

Crip tries to whine but nothing comes out, just a struggled sniff since he was crying a bit. He was close. Crip could feel his cock swelling inside, in fact, it's like he's holding back, trying to milk this choking thing as long as he can.
Crip was ready for it to end so he starts rocking his backside against the others cock, causing more pressure.
Knots grits his teeth, and squeezes just a little bit harder as he shoots his load inside. His hands don't release until after he's came and calmed down. The two end up going to sleep after that, and it isn't until morning that Crip noticed the bruised mark around his neck.

He was rough...

Knots: "We're gonna be late if you don't come on."

Crip hurried away from the mirror, tugging his hoodie on, and leaving the house with Knots.

They get to the hideout and Shank immediately approaches Crip.

Shank: "Stay with me tonight cutie?"
Crip nods. He actually somewhat liked Shank.

Known for, you guessed it, shanking some guy and almost killing him, Shank was more relaxed. He rarely caused trouble, but he sure didn't back down from a fight. Tough guy. Also enjoyed working on vehicles, just like Crips father and his cousin Edgar.

Shank: "Great! Want you to help me test out a new car~"

Knots rolls his eyes but Crip smiles. He always did enjoy vehicles.

Shank: "But uh first, boss wants to see you."

Crip suddenly widens his eyes. He does head over to the office though, as it's probably important.

Crip: "Boss?"
He says quietly, opening the door.
O'Riley: "Come in."
Crip enters the room and sits down, staring patiently at O'Riley.

O'Riley rubs his head a bit, speaking calmly.

O'Riley: "Hows staying with the gang? Good?"

Crip: "Y-yeah! Everything's fine.."

O'Riley: "Good, good..I sent word I wanted to meet with Red."

Crip: "Meet with him? Aren't you worried he'll attack you?"

O'Riley: "I won't be going alone. Besides, it has to be done. We have to come to some terms of agreement here. I cannot let him kill you, but in return I'll do something for his gang. You see, that's how it'll work. I need you to continue staying with the gang members though. For now, I haven't gotten an agreement on meeting him."

Crip: "I understand.."

O'Riley: "Good boy."