Killer 81 (Rape/Violence)

// Hi! So this part is definitely GRUESOME. NSFW. TRIGGER WARNING!!!
If you are sensitive to rape and violence, PLEASE do not read this part! Ask other readers what happens if you're curious but do not read if you cannot take it! Thank you! //

Jameson is tied up, and there's a cloth bag over his head.

Even worse, Crip has been cuffed with Jameson's handcuffs. O'Riley found the key and after cuffing Crip, he pushed him into the backseat of the van with Jameson.

Somehow, it felt like he and the cop were in the same boat...

O'Riley: "Charlie. Take the pig to the shop. You know what to do."

Charlie nods..he's being eerily quiet. Crip feels sick having to be alone with O'Riley, but it's better than being taken with Jameson..still, what is the shop? Crip doesn't recall ever being there.

They reach the location, and everyone's there. They help get Jameson's heavy body out of the van, and take him inside.

Then they're alone, and Crip can hear the raspy tone from O'Rileys voice ring his ears.

O'Riley: "You betrayed us."

Crip: "N-no, O'Riley I didn't-"

O'Riley: "You betrayed me."

Crip: "I did it so the gang would be safe!"

O'Riley turns completely around, eyes meeting Crips.
O'Riley: "By agreeing to his terms you admitted you were in a gang and that it was in fact THAT gang. He knew everything! He was going to bust us up! Don't you get it?! You fucked up! He was using you, and you're so stupid you fell for it!"

Crip can feel his eyes getting hot. He felt like crying. That wasn't what he thought would happen. Victor spoke to him. Crip thought that was just apart of the plan.

O'Riley: "We had eyes on him. Watching him. He knew too much, so we needed to get him while his guard was down. We just didn't expect it to be so easy for you. You're just full of little fucked up surprises though, aren't you Crip?"

Crip: "O'Riley..I didn't mean to put the gang in any danger. I thought I could keep him quiet. I thought-"

O'Riley: "Yeah, you thought! That's the problem Crip. You keep thinking! You are a tool. To be used! Nothing more, nothing less. Why couldn't you just understand that?"

Crip: "I'm sorry.."

O'Riley let's out a sigh, "Doesn't matter now."

Crip what's to say more but O'Riley gets out of the van, then jerks him out of the van as well, dragging him into the rickety metal shed. It's large, but definitely looks abandoned.

Before he knows it, Crip is set directly in front of Jameson. His hands are cuffed in the front, but without the keys escape was impossible.

O'Riley jerks Jameson's hood off, revealing his face. He was still passed out..though, he was hit in the back of the head with the flat end of a shovel...not surprising there.

O'Riley: "Bear."

Bear approaches and slaps the shit of the cops face, and after a moment, the cops brown eyes open. They fall directly back to Crip, and he looks pissed.

O'Riley: "Now, that we have your attention Pig, you wanna tell us how you figured out our hideout?"

Jameson looks away, avoiding eye contact with O'Riley and Crip now.

O'Riley: "I know you been scoping us out. How'd you find our place? Who else knows?"

Jameson doesn't answer.