1:6

a/n: Slight TW {contains talk and description of vomiting and pain} For content sensitive readers, please be advised.

Fred's POV

By the time I woke up in the morning, George was already with Lee in the common room.

"I gotta hand it to her," I could hear Lee talking to George as I made my way out of the dorm. "She was able to stay awake long enough to talk to us for a while."

"Selfless, that one." George said. "No matter how many times you or I asked her if she was okay or needed anything, she always brushed it off and asked us about Ron, Harry and Hermione. Poor thing could barely sit up and keep her eyes open and she's worrying about the others."

"I'm truly impressed." Lee sighed. "Alright Georgie, I'm officially stealing your friend." They both laughed, but when Lee saw me standing in the common room, his facial expression told me everything I needed to know, it also told George who was there. He walked out before I could say anything.

George turned to me and just shook his head. "She asked for you. I didn't have the heart to tell her you didn't want to come visit." He seemed less angry and more hurt for Y/n. "After all of the ignoring her- she still asked for you. Look, mate, I don't know what's going on with you, but you need to get it together. I feel like I'm losing my brother." And with that he left, probably to follow Lee.

"What was that about?" Angelina joined me at my side.

"Nothing. I'm gonna go talk to George." I gulped and started after my brother, at least I did for a while so Angelina didn't get suspicious. I put my tie in my inside robe pocket, threw my hood over my red hair and kept my head down, so no one would recognize me as I entered the dungeons. I managed to take Terrence Higgs's Slytherin robe from the Quidditch change room yesterday, but I didn't tell Angelina that. That was supposed to be the cherry on top when I completed my plan. 

I reached the door. "Pure-blood." I said. The painting's face was skeptical but said nothing because of the robe. The door opened and luckily no one was in the common room. I had maybe five minutes to complete what I needed before some noticed I wasn't who I was supposed to be. I did it all, the string, the water, everything. And best yet, I put an invisibility charm on all of it. Adrian will have no idea. 

Your POV

As my eyes fluttered open they quickly made contact with a face, hovering over my cot. I jolted myself upwards, causing my vision to go blurry again and a splitting headache to pierce through my skull.

"Sorry to startle you, Y/n." Hermione said, sympathetically.

"Mione it's...." I checked the clock on the wall. "6:30 in the morning. What are you doing already here? You're literally before Draco." I laughed, but even that hurt my head. My hand found its way to my forehead as Hermione answered me.

"Well, being before Malfoy is part of the reason, but I mostly wanted to check in on you. How are you feeling? Madame Pomfrey says you have a concussion, and that she's going to help you once you woke up. She was going to help you last night, but you were in and out of consciousness, so she couldn't really perform the specific Healing charm on you." I could tell she felt bad and that she blames herself for my pain and those feelings were confirmed when before I could even answer her about how I was feeling, she pulled out sweets and flowers. "These are for you from Harry, Ron and I. Well the sweets are from the boys, I picked these flowers early this morning. Peonies." She smiled at me whilst handing me the flowers. "Your favorite."

"They are my favorite... how'd you know?" I asked while sniffing the lovely flowers, which came in a multitude of different colors.

"You mentioned it once... In herbology... I remembered and thought they'd help you feel a little better." She opened her robe and pulled something out. "I also thought you could use this." It was my wand. "I took the liberty of deciding that I was going to do all your homework for the time being."