5:1

Your POV

I laid in my bed, wide awake, reading. Not wanting to wake Snape up in the middle of the night, I had a small light on, just bright enough so that I could see the words on the pages of my book.

Living with Snape had been better than I could have imagined. He truly cared about me and was doing his best to own up to his mistakes and fix them. 

Snape was helping me cope with my grief due to Cedric's untimely death. There were nights where I'd go to sleep and be plagued with nightmares of him begging for help, or dreams made from memories of the two of us and then turned into something sinister, always leading up to him dying. And there would be night where I didn't sleep at all.

Those were never good. 

But, Snape would stay up with me. He'd let me sit under his arm while he read to me, trying to ease my mind. The two of us would watch the stars some nights and on others he'd teach me to bake or cook. The two of us even played piano together to calm me down after a bad dream a few times. 

The August air was cool and there was a slight breeze every three or so minutes. My window was cracked open a smidge to let the brisk air into my room. I was wrapped in a light blanket because of a few reasons, one being I was too stubborn to put on pants instead of shorts and the other being I was all too lazy to close my window.

I took a deep breath through my nose, smelling the crisp air. I smiled and with the blanket wrapped over my shoulders, I got up from my bed and made my way over to the window. I opened the giant window up all the way, moving my curtains out of the way so I could lean over on the sill and take in the night time.

Crickets and other noises filled the atmosphere as the stars took over the night sky. As I cherished the darkness, a new sound became audible. A familiar sound. One of a broom whizzing through the sky. I squinted my eyes, them adjusting to the darkness to see a redhead on a broom coming straight at my house. I gasped and backed up as they reached my window, compressing their body to enter the opening with out hurting themselves.

"Freddie?" I asked, peering at whoever just launched themselves through my widow.

"Hi, princess." A winded Fred whispered. I quietly squealed and dove in for a hug, his big arms closing around me. "Have you missed me that much?" He lightly joked.

"What are you doing here? It's like 1 A.M! And how'd you get my address? You cut your hair?!" I asked multiple questions, pulling away from the hug.

"I'm here to see my beautiful girlfriend, I'm very aware it's 1 in the morning, don't worry about how I found you and do you not like it?." He ran his fingers through his short hair.

"I think you look beautiful." I smiled and Fred wrapped his arms around me again, taking in my presence.

Fred and I hadn't seen each other in months, due to Snape and I's traveling. He had taken me all around London and Europe, showing me the places he loved to visit during his time away from Hogwarts. Snape was nothing like the man he presented himself to be at school. He was funny and caring and he truly was a loving father.

"I've missed you, Weasley." I told Fred, my face buried in his chest.

"I've missed you more, darling." Fred pulled back from the hug and his hands traveled from around my body to my face.

a/n: ⚠️CW- heavy sexual content, including, but not limited to, degrading, praise, edging, choking, dom/sub, pain kinks, bondage and more. viewer discretion is advised. SEE TO NEXT AUTHOR'S NOTE IF YOU WANT TO SKIP THE SMUT⚠️

He cupped my cheeks and leaned down, connecting his lips with mine. I felt like my frame exploded with emotions. Our lips moved slowly and in synch as we just melted into each other, our bodies becoming overwhelmed with the feeling of passion and desire.