1:1

"Draco, Y/n, are you ready?" Uncle Lucius spouted monotony on our way to platform 9 3/4.

"I'm ready, father." Draco puffed out his chest in an attempt to look buff. I rolled my eyes at him and he gave me a smug look back.

"What about you Y/n/n," Aunt Cissa said, taking my cat, Nite, from my cart and stroking it's fur.

"Not so sure, Auntie... I'm very excited though!"

"You're mother would be proud to see you here." She placed a hand on my shoulder and put the small black cat back in the cart.

Uncle Lucius threw a scoff at Narcissa's statement and I pretended not to hear the words that spewed from his mouth next.

"She's too insane to notice." Narcissa shot a piercing glare at the tall blonde, but he didn't seem to care about his wife's obvious disapproval.

"Well, my dears-" Narcissa began, but was cut off by a family of red heads running past.

"Every year, it's always packed with muggles! Come on! 9 and 3/4 this way!" The mother shouted as the family ran, well the mother more speed walked while the others tried their bests to keep up.

"Ugh, the Weasley's. Of course their youngest boy is joining Draco this year." Lucius retorted.

"And Y/n." Aunt Cissa added, trying to stand up for me, but failing in the end. As much as I appreciated her attempt, I couldn't help but notice the short brown haired boy following the large family. No one else seemed to notice the out of place boy, so I didn't think to draw much attention to it.

"Let's go, children." Aunt Cissa said, still visibly upset with her husband. "We mustn't miss the train."

As we grew closer to 9 3/4, I began to hear the the Weasley's, or the "family who is a disgrace to all purebloods in the wizarding world" as Uncle Lucius refers to them as.

"Fred! You next!" I heard the mother say to one of the older boys. I had to blink a few times before realizing that I wasn't seeing double and that there really were two. Two boys, both the same age, about the same height, with almost the same face, the only big differences between the two being one's nose was crooked while the other's was straight and one was shorter than the other. Twins, I thought.

"He's not Fred, I am." The twin with the crooked nose said, he also happens to be the shorter one.

"Honestly woman, you call yourself our mother." Added the other.

The woman groaned, holding a little girl under one of her arms, "I'm sorry, George." She pointed her thumb to the brick wall that leads to the platform.

The tall boy began to walk to the front of the wall. He turned to the side and looked at me. Making eye contact, he smiled and mouthed "Watch this." The boy got about ten feet from the wall and said to his mom, "I'm only joking, I am Fred!" He turned back to me and threw me a quick wink before running and going  through the wall to the platform.

I felt the butterflies in my stomach ignite a fire that shot up to my cheeks, and even though I tried my best to hide it, Draco saw and gave me a quick but rough stomp on my foot. I looked at him with a face of anger and he mouthed the words "Not. Him." And then followed through to 9 3/4.

Once we were all through, the Weasley's and the little brown haired boy were no where to be seen, at least not by my short self.

"Oh come here." Out of no where, Aunt Cissa pulled me and Draco tightly into a hug, smushing our faces into her chest. Draco struggled to get away while I enjoyed the rare embrace, letting her scent of expensive perfume and ink wash over me.