4:5

Your POV

The morning of the task.

I ended up sleeping in Harry's room due to the fact that he was freaking out over his dragon after spending hours on practicing Summoning Charms with the help of Hermione.

"Y/n, I'm going to die." He said while pacing around the room at 2 a.m. 

"Good Godric, Harry!" Dean exclaimed, popping up in his bed. "You need to go to bed!"

"Harry, he's right. Go to sleep. Moody's been helping you. You'll be ok..." I ruffled his hair and he sighed, finally laying down and going to sleep.

That night, neither one of us got any sleep. My mind was plagued with nightmares of Harry getting harmed by the dragons while he performed the task, and Harry's restlessness manifested from the pure shock he was in. 

While Harry got ready in his 'uniform', I left and headed over to Hermione and Ginny's dorm room. 

"Hey, guys." I greeted, setting myself down on Mione's bed. "Is it bad I'm this nervous for Harry and Cedric?"

"They'll be ok!" Hermione assured, slipping on a sweatshirt over her turtle neck. "They can hold their own."

"Against a dragon?! Harry can barely see if someone knocked off his glasses, and you think he can hold his own against a dragon?!" I sighed and flopped onto my back, staring at the ceiling.

"Come on. Up you go." Hermione said as her and Ginny pulled both of my arms up and positioned me so that I was sitting. "I believe in Harry and Cedric. They're going to be alright."

"Especially Cedric." Ginny said, putting on a scarf. "He's more than capable of defeating that dragon. I'd be shocked if he didn't win the Tournament."

"You're right." I nodded, trying to get myself to believe them.

"Come on, get dressed and we'll meet you at the stands." Ginny rubbed my back in an encouraging way.

Back in the common room, I quickly jetted past my friends, avoiding Adrian, and made my way up to Pansy and I's dorm, which was locked.

"Pans?" I asked, knocking on the door. 

"Just a second!" She shouted, shuffling around in her room. 

I could hear the whispering of two people, but couldn't exactly figure out what they were saying.

"Pansy?!" I rattled the doorknob.

"We're coming!" I could hear Care shout that time, but that was when I heard slight laughter from the other person in the room, whom I'd assumed was Pansy. 

"I think you are." I heard a muffled voice say, along with more laughter and what sounded like clothes being thrown at someone.

What the hell? I asked myself. 

"Pansy, I really need to-" I was about to finish my sentence when the door swung open, revealing a red-faced and messy haired Pansy, along with a very disheveled Carnon sitting on her bed.

"Hi, Y/n!" Pansy said, catching her breath. "What- erm... What are you doing here?"

"This is my dorm too, love." I laughed. "I just need clothes. I can change in Draco's dorm if you two want.... Privacy."

The two 15 year old girls began to laugh, knowing they were caught. 

"Please?" Pansy asked.

"Of course. Don't be late to the task though!" I said while grabbing myself a pair of ripped boyfriend jeans and a sweater, which I paired with my black Doc. Martens and a beanie and leaving the room, letting my two friends go back to doing what they were.