2:2

Your POV

The sun shone brightly on my face as it rose in the east. Nite shifted around in my bed, his paws walking all over my stomach, waking me up fully. "Morning, boy." I said to him as I scratched behind his ears.

I looked to the other side of the room to see Pansy still passed out, sprawled across her bed. I chuckled slightly at the sight of my friend and went into the girl's bathroom to change and get ready.

Inside, Nite accompanying me, we became surrounded by yawning Hogwarts students. My eyes caught a blonde girl standing at a sink, combing through her hair. The only other sink that was open was one right next to her, so even though I wasn't in the mood for socializing so early in the morning, I held my breath and walked over.

She looked so familiar to me. Her eyes were like gems. They were such a blue that they were mesmerizing to look at. She had a slight smile on her face as she dragged the brush through her long, wavy, blonde locks. I noticed her Ravenclaw robe draped over the sink casually. While I was distracted by secretly observing the girl through her reflection and lazily brushing through my own curls, Nite hopped onto her sink and snuggled into her robe.

"Oh!" She gasped. Her voice was sweet. "Well, hello there." She scratched the underside if is chin and that's when I noticed Nite was on her robe.

"Oh crap." I whispered. "I am so so sorry." I leaned over and went to grab my cat but the girl stopped me.

"It's quite alright, actually." She hadn't looked me in my eyes yet. Her gaze stayed on my cat's black fur. "I love animals." She finally turned away and looked to me, still scratching Nite. "I'm Luna."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Luna. I'm-"

"Y/n Lestrange." She looked back to the cat. "You're very good at quidditch, you know. Not my thing, per say, but it's definitely entertaining to watch."

"It's a little scary, to say the least." I nervously laughed and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Tryouts are Thursday, correct?" Nite was now back at my sink and Luna was back to brushing her hair. Her and I made small talk for a little before parting ways.

Being near and speaking to her felt so familiar, but I couldn't place exactly who she was or where I knew her from. Her and Draco had the same eyes, which could be the reason why she was so comforting to be around. She was a little odd, but I think that added to her personality and overall familiarity.

Back at the dorm, Pansy was just getting up, rubbing her eyes.

"Sleep well?" I asked, going to make my bed.

"I don't wanna be awake, right now." She groaned.

I giggled at her remark and pulled her out of bed. "Ready?" I asked her after she got ready.

"Ready." She looked nervous. Probably nervous to see Care.

Down in the common room, Blaise was basically third wheeling Theo and Draco as they played video games on a private server together on their phones. His dark brown eyes lit up when he saw Pansy and I enter the living space.

"I'm so happy you're here, Y/n." He told me as him and Pansy traded spots, her walking over to a window where Care was sitting.

"Have they been doing that since you got down here?" I asked and Blaise sighed.

"Draco was up basically all night on Wiz COD with Theo. I physically don't understand how he's even functioning right now."

I looked to Care and Pansy, they were bonding over a book Care was holding, giggling and laughing away. I smiled and turned my attention back to Draco and Theo. Neither one of them had looked up from their games. I took a sharp inhale and faced Blaise.