4:8

CW- slight sexual content, viewer discretion is advised

Your POV

Days turned into weeks and then those weeks became months.

Almost two months, I didn't speak to Fred Weasley.

And during those two months, a lot happened.

The morning after the Yule Ball, I entered the Slytherin common room to see Blaise and Draco with bloodied knuckles. Draco had a split lip, and Blaise had a gash on the bridge of his nose.

"What the hell?" I went up to the two boys and knelt in front of them while they messed with their bandages. "What happened to you two?"

"Don't worry about it, love." Blaise tried to reassure, but it didn't work.

"Are you guys ok?!" I asked frantic, taking Draco's hands in mine so I could examine his fists, which were severely messed up, much more than Blaise's.

"We're fine." Blaise sighed, putting a hand on my shoulder, but Draco murmured something I couldn't hear.

"What?" I asked.

"I said, 'We are, but Pucey isn't.'" Draco's icy eyes met mine and a devilish smirk appeared on his lips, same for Blaise.

"What did you two do?"

"We heard what happened between you two." Blaise's voice was calm.

"We heard it go down." Draco said, his tone still angry. "Once Adrian walked away, I struck. Then Blaise and Graham helped me out."

"Graham?" I questioned. "But aren't they fr-"

"Not anymore. Miles isn't really friends with him either." Blaise answered. "What he did to you was shitty and now he's paying the price."

And that was true. Adrian was most definitely paying the price of his actions. None of the girls at school wanted to be with him anymore, despite his undeniable attractiveness, as they all thought he'd do the same to them. He was failing Potions, which was his best class, and he was losing people left and right.

And did I feel badly? Not one bit.

My birthday was celebrated quietly due to the fact that I didn't want anything special.

Did George, Lee and Cedric all still dress up as me? Of course they did, but instead of carrying me around the castle like maniacs, they scared me shitless while I was sleeping on the morning of my birthday.

"1...2...3..." I heard whispers as I came to consciousness after only sleeping for a few hours. Then the blaring of party horns sounded, knocking me off my bed.

"WHOA!" I shrieked, hitting the hard ground and groaning.

"HAPPY FIFTEENTH BIRTHDAY, PRETTY GIRL!" They all yelped, blowing their horns again.

"I told you guys I didn't want anything special." I smiled at my three friends, giving them all hugs.

"That's why we didn't snatch you from your bed and carry you all around the school while we sang terribly." Lee winked and George blushed, swooning slightly.

George and Lee had been becoming more and more comfortable in their sexual identity and weren't afraid of showing it anymore.

George kept his pansexual flag at his nightstand to show off his pride while Lee kept his bisexual pin on his person at all times.

Though George felt secure in his identity, he wasn't ready to speak to Fred about it.

Over the amount of time I didn't speak to Fred, there were days where it was really hard. I wanted to run up to him in the hall and tell him about something that had happened in class, but would then remember the horrid things he said to me.