2:1

"NO! YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!" I shouted at Draco, deleting the clip of our Wiztok we were trying to make. "ITS NOT THAT HARD, SWING, SNAP, ROCK!"

"ME? WRONG?! YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING!" He shouted back. "ITS SNAP, SWING, THEN ROCK!"

The summer was coming to a close, with only about a week and a half left, but it seemed like only yesterday I was leaving Hogwarts on the train. A lot had happened over the course of two short months. For example, what happened only four days into summer break, while Lucius was on a business trip.

"AUNT CISSA!" I shrieked, horrified.

"What is it, honey?" She's asked, standing outside the door to my bathroom. I quickly pulled up my pajama shorts, standing up from the toilet and wiped away my tears, opening the door for my worried aunt.

"Am- am I dying?!" I questioned, shakily.

"What?! What in Heaven's name has gotten into you?"

"There-" I took a sharp inhale. "There's blood in my underwear." I whispered.

Narcissa's face lit up and she squeezed me tightly. "Dear, do you know what this means??" She asked, gleefully.

"No?" I was so utterly confused, any past knowledge I had about the female anatomy vanished from my brain.

"You've gotten you period!" She exclaimed, pulling me into another hug.

"Ohhh...." I said, recalling the conversations Aunt Cissa would have with me about that topic. "I'm sorry, I forgot that was a thing for a second." I let out a nervous laugh.

Other things happened too as well, like waking up one morning with boobs. They weren't huge or anything, but compared to my prepubescent body, it was definetly a shock. I had kept in touch with many friends, including Hermione and Ron. I sent a multitude of letters to Harry, but none of them were ever responded to. Adrian and I kept in close touch over the break, talking on the phone and occasionally sending each other letters VIA owl. George, Lee and I had almost daily video chat calls, where we would joke around and catch up with each other. Fred would join the conversations if he was next to George and it was honestly great to see him smile again. I was hopeful this year he and I would be friends again. I missed my friends terribly, especially the ones from Gryffindor.

The only friends I was allowed to see or have over, due to Lucius's terrible decision making skills, were pure-bloods from Slytherin, only. I couldn't even invite Care to the Manor over her father being a half-blood. Blaise and I hung out loads over the summer. We went to lakes, wizard carnivals, made a bunch of silly Wiztoks, posted many funny photos to Wizagram and he was even my "date" to a few banquets held by some hierarchies in the ministry. I knew he would have rather spent his summer with Draco, who was supposed to be his best friend, but Draco had no interest in him. The only person he'd spend time with, other than his family, was Theo. Blaise, of course, was happy to hang out with me, but seeing the position he earned first year as "best friend" be taken by the other blonde was saddening for him. I hated seeing it. But the one thing I hated the most out of all the things that had happened over the summer, was Draco.

Not him, himself per say, but the way he was acting. Goodbye Draco, hello mini Lucius. He wasn't the sweet boy I tried to cling onto at the end of first year. He was becoming cruel; cruel with his words. It was like he thought it was fun to say all these crude things, and his mood swings were getting so much worse. Lucius wasn't helping at all, in fact, I believe he was the one encouraging this behavior.

"FINE, I'LL DO IT MYSELF." I reset my camera and set the timer, Draco standing off to the side with his arms folded over his chest. The timer went off and a muggle song started playing.