4:7

a/n: quick author's note before we get started! I realized that I never really put a face to Carnon Woodshed, I really only described her. so here's her description once more and then a photo I found that best represents her. Care is a short, mid-sized, platinum blonde girl with fair skin, rosy cheeks, and jade-green eyes. this right here, is Carnon Woodshed, and happy reading my loves!

 this right here, is Carnon Woodshed, and happy reading my loves!

Your POV

I walked through the halls with Harry, talking over the fact that there was three days till the Yule Ball. 

"I haven't even got a date!" He exclaimed, the two of us sitting in the Great hall, joining Hermione and Ron.

"Quiet." Snape dragged out his words, motioning for us to get to work on our assignment. 

My eyes stayed locked on my work, having noticed some very familiar faces when I walked through the doors. 

"Hi!" I whispered, greeting Angelina.

She smiled at me in return and as I was going to face Harry once more, my eyes hit someone else.

Fred longingly looked at me, as if he wanted to say something but couldn't find the words to. 

"This is mad." Ron whispered, looking around the Great hall. "At this rate, we'll be the only ones in our year without dates!" Snape pushed Ron's head down into his work and I tried not to laugh. "Well... Us and Neville." Ron made fun of the boy sitting only a few seats away from us.

"Yeah, but, then again, he can take himself." Harry joined and I rolled my eyes, throwing a piece of paper at him disapprovingly.

"It might interest you to know that Neville's already got someone." Hermione corrected.

Ron groaned. "Now I'm really depressed."

I watched Fred scribble a note on a piece of parchment and send it over to Ron.

"Get a move on or all the good ones will have gone." Ron whispered, almost silently, reading the note his brother wrote to him. He shoved it back Fred's way, and I watched the two of them talk. "Who are you going with?"

Fred crumpled the piece of paper and locked eyes with me.

I felt my heart race and then almost completely stop when he turned to the side of me and tossed the paper at Angelina, George looking at him in a un-supporting way. 

"Oi, Angelina!" Fred whisper-shouted.

"What?!" Angelina mumbled back, sass filling her voice.

"Do you," He pointed at her, "want to go to the ball," he began to dance, "with me?" He pointed to himself and I watched Ange's eyes light up.

"The ball?" He nodded at her. "Yeah, alright." She smiled, a blush filling the apples of her cheeks.

Fred winked at Ron, but his smiled faded away when his eyes connected with mine once again.