4:3

(there is a link to a Spotify playlist in my bio entitled 'the party' that I suggest you play during this chapter 😉)

Your POV

"You're kidding." Hermione stated flatly, sick of the bullshit that's already arisen in the few weeks we've been at school.

"No, I wish I was." I said, sighing.

The past few weeks between Adrian and I's relationship had been rough if anything. He'd been irritated with every slight movement I made and had been cold and distant. There were times where all I'd want was company and he'd completely blow me off to hang out with a 'friend', what ever that was supposed to mean.

"Why?"

"Who the hell knows! I want to break up with him, but I can't just go up to him all like 'Hi, Adrian. I'm breaking up with you. Hopefully you'll still give me my quidditch position next season.' I mean look at him!" I pointed over to Adrian talking up some girls from Beauxbatons. "You know he asked me to teach him French and when I asked why it was to 'make friends with the new students'. Make new friends my ass!"

"Well, what about Fred, how's that going?" Hermione tried to change the subject and lighten the mood but that didn't work.

"Not good." I said, unable to focus on my homework. "Fred one day is snogging some random girl without a second thought and then will kiss my temple the next, telling me he loves my work on the guitar."

"He's so leading you on." Hermione rolled her eyes at Fred's actions.

"Me? What about Angelina?" I sat back in my seat in the library, thinking over the last month of band practices and arguments with Adrian.

"Angelina's liked Fred for a long time, but so have you." Hermione answered.

"I think you're both dumb." Ginny laughed. "My brother? Ok, I'd understand George, but Fred?"

"Shut it." I said playfully, tugging at a piece of her hair.

"It's Wednesday, right?" Hermione asked.

As soon as her words hit my ears, my eyes widened. "Oh shit!" I began to gather my things and hurry out of the library, Ginny and Mione calling out to me to hurry and not be late, even thought I technically already was.

I rushed through the corridors, narrowly passing people as I sprinted towards the Room of Requirement. The doors of the room appeared on my left and I whipped them open, panting.

"And she's twenty minutes late." Fred said, checking his watch.

"First off, screw you, you intolerant shit." I panted, trying to catch my breath. "Don't act like you aren't ever late."

"She's got a point." Lee backed me up, walking up to me and giving me a hug. "Therapy session?" He asked.

"I was talking to Hermione about Adrian." I responded, leaving out the part about Fred.

"Fucking Pucey." He scoffed under his breath, rolling his eyes. "What'd he do this time?"

"Well, if you two don't mind, we kind of have a band meeting." Fred called for our attentions.

"Chill, bloody q-tip." Lee said, holding his hand out, before turning back to me.

"What is he not doing..." I sighed.

"Do I need to beat his ass?" He asked, referring to Adrian.

Lee had been the person I'd been going to to talk a lot more lately. He'd listen and actually pay attention to me, while, even though very much appreciated, Pansy doesn't have the attention span for it. I couldn't really talk to Draco because he'd explode if he knew half the shit Adrian's pulled and Hermione has enough to deal with on her own, although nice to talk to her sometimes.