3:4

Your POV

I sat awake all night. When I got back to the common room, Pansy and Care were occupying the dorm and Draco and Blaise were already fast asleep, leaving me to my thoughts. 

At least, I only had my thoughts for a few minutes because right when I began to relax and finally decompress, Adrian joined me, making it all the more awkward. 

"You look really pretty with the flames from the fire illuminating your face." He gave me his fifth compliment, brushing a piece of hair out of my face. 

"What's with all the compliments?" I asked.

"It's the truth, darling." I felt weird when he called me that since it was Fred who called me that only minutes before. "Who's sweatshirt is this?" He questioned. 

"Oh... It's a friends." I didn't want to screw up anything else that night. Maybe keeping it a secret wasn't the best idea, but if I potentially lost Fred, I wasn't going to lose Adrian too. 

After a while, he finally left me alone and I was able to go to my dorm in peace, only to open the door to Pansy and Care sleeping in each other's arms. 

I sighed. "Lucky." I whispered in a sour tone. I was happy for my friends, but insanely jealous of them. They were the most adorable couple who were just utterly consumed by one another, while I was stuck between two boys, one who I don't even know likes me, and the other who's becoming way to clingy way to fast. 

I took Fred's sweatshirt off, the cold air hitting me as soon as my arms became bare. No wonder their all cuddled up. I thought as I rubbed my arms. I put the sweatshirt on my nightstand and finished getting ready for bed. 

Crawling under my covers, my once tired eyes were now wide awake and staring at my blank ceiling. Listening to music didn't help, I couldn't play with Nite since he was fast asleep, I couldn't get comfortable, and I couldn't focus on any book I tried to read no matter how hard I tried. 

I was becoming annoyed and as I looked around the room, my eyes travelled to Care and Pansy, then to the sweatshirt on my night stand, and back to the girls.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." I whispered to myself, grabbing the hoodie and wrapping my arms around it so that I was hugging it. I quickly became embarrassed and stopped hugging the sweatshirt, but with the comfort I felt with the smell of fire, cinnamon and oak washing through my nose, I couldn't help but hug it again and crawl into bed, pretending that it was Fred, and hoping that one day it would be.

Third Person POV

"Absolutely not." George began to walk away from Fred the next day after Fred had told him his plan.

"Georgie!" He pleaded.

"No way!" George spun back around to face his brother, waving his beater's bat in front of his face. "I will not sabotage one of my best friend's relationship just because you want to get some sort of revenge on Adrian." If George could control himself and his emotions after finding out the one person he felt all nervous and awkward around and the one person that has given him butterflies since the beginning of the school year had a girlfriend, so could Fred.

"You're acting so strange! And it's not technically sabotaging, George." Fred tried to convince his brother otherwise, but he couldn't even convince himself. This plan was sabotage. "I'm just going to try to prove to Y/n that Adrian's a bad person!"

"And how are you going to do that?" George rolled his eyes, brushing past the part about him acting 'strange'. Being unaware in his own body was taking a toll on him, especially since he didn't feel like he could talk to Fred.