5:6

your first initial - y/f/i

Your POV

And a Riot is what we started.

With Harry, mostly, on board to create a group of students to teach and hopefully retaliate against Umbridge, it was only a matter of staying undercover and gathering enough trusted alumni to go through with our plans.

I made it a well point to annoy the shit out of Umbridge whenever physically possible, being thrown out of class multiple times and having detentions piling up on my record.

My hand was starting to look like a finger painting a toddler had created, all the different marks of the words I were to write at my detentions blending together to create an ugly array of blurred lines and scars.

After a heavy snowfall coated the grounds of Hogsmeade, the chill nipping at my skin while we walked through the village, approaching the Hog's Head, I pulled the hat on my head down more, covering as much as my ears as possible while trying to ignore my curls itching away at my neck.

Harry broke our slightly odd and off putting silence by beginning his disbelieving banter.

"This is mad!" He cracked. "Who would want to be taught by me? I'm a nutter, remember?"

"Look on the bright side," Ron began, "you can't be any worse than old toad face."

"There's a heavy point, that's seeping with the truth." I laughed, throwing an arm around Harry.

"Thanks, you two." Sarcasm lurking prevalently in Harry's nervously growing voice.

"We're here for you... Remember what Sirius said-" I jerked myself into the side of Harry's body, knocking him slightly to the side.

"-we're what each other has." He finished, smiling softly at me and returning the comforting gesture, swinging his arm around my shoulder before turning back to the main topic. "Who's supposed to be meeting us then?"

"Just a couple people." Hermione answered as we entered the shabby building, the thin wooden door creaking as we opened it.

"Lovely spot." Ron commented on the run down pub.

There were goats baying and walking around the floor, with mice crawling all on the wooden floorboards. The entire place felt unsettling and dusty, my throat becoming itchy with one step inside.

"This is where you chose?" I asked, peering more inside.

"I thought it was safer somewhere more off the beaten track..." Hermione defended, but her tone made it more than obvious that she was regretting her decision.

In a tight room, Hermione stood awkwardly, Harry starring daggers at her from her side and Ron trying his best not to cringe at our situation, while she tried to come up with what to say to the staring students in front of the four of us

"Uhm..." Hermione began, "Hi!"

I made my way to her side, relieving her of her uncomfortable dialogue.

"We all know why we're here. Professor Umbridge has made it very clear that she won't teach us proper magic. When with her, there is barely any room for us to actually learn what we have to to pass our classes and to survive in the world after Hogwarts." I captured the student's attentions, a smirk appearing on Fred's face as I spoke, proud of me for taking charge. "Er go, we need a teacher. One who is willing to help us in protecting ourselves, and protecting others when the time is needed." And the time for protection was creeping up on us, Voldemort at risk of becoming at large again. "And one who's had real experience in defending themselves against dark forces."