5:4

Your POV

I woke up, curled in Fred's arms, his chin resting gently on the top of my head. I listened as his breath drew into his body and then out at a slow and steady pace. Fred's eyes were sealed shut, his lips just barely parted. His hair was wild, sticking out every which way, but the crazed hair suited him. I smiled at the sight of the beautiful boy, the sun seeping in through the curtained windows, casting a warm glow on his skin, and just took in his presence before slipping away from his grasp, kissing his forehead and leaving the room, needing to get ready for class.

Sluggishly, I moved through the halls and towards the dungeons. I could feel my under eye bags sag on my face. Saying that I was getting the best sleep the last few weeks would be a huge lie. Sleeping next to Fred helped a little, but the nights where I was left alone, my only company being my cat, my mind raced through every thought I had, never stopping on one or stopping in general to be truthful.

Frankly, going to the party George and Fred were throwing wasn't on my agenda of things I would have liked to do that day, especially since it would last until the wee hours of the morning, but nevertheless I was willing to go to make Fred happy.

I snuck back into the dungeons, passing the few students who were awake at the time and made my way to my dorm. I carefully opened the heavy wooden door and stepped inside. Pansy and Care were fast asleep, cuddled up together. Care's head laid on Pansy's chest while Pansy's arms enclosed the blonde girl protectively. I smiled at the sight of them together and got dressed, absolutely loathing the fact that I would have to face Umbridge in the corridors on the way to Divination.

My head hurt from the day before and everything that had happened, but that wasn't important. I wanted to be with Neville that day and make sure he knew I cared.

After quickly getting ready and styling my hair, I hurried myself out of the common room, hoping to not pass Draco, but Draco wasn't who I should have been worrying about running into.

"Hey, Y/n!"

I stopped dead in my tracks and closed my eyes, holding my breath before turning and facing who called me.

"Pucey." I greeted with a monotonous expression.

"Jeez, last name basis, are we?" He tried to joke, but I didn't laugh. "Alright then." His tone changed and his bright eyes met mine, a flash of worry showing for a second. "How are you?"

"None of your concern." I answered. I knew I was sounding harsh, but what he did to me wasn't something that I could have forgiven or forgotten.

"I know it isn't, but I wanted to ask." Adrian looked sincere, but there was a part of me who held back, not wanting to trust him.

"I've had a rough few months, what do you want me to say other than that?" I kept my voice sharp, letting him know I wasn't fond of him. My nails found their way to the palm of my hand, scratching away at my scabs from yesterday. The pain distracted me from what was happening, but then again, wasn't enough to draw my mind fully away. By the time I registered what Adrian was saying to me next, my hand was bleeding again.

"I want you to say how you actually feel." I felt as if he was acting sort of strange, but that feeling was washed out when a feeling of someone listening to us settled in.

"I'm fine. My life is going smoothly thus far. I have a father, a loyal boyfriend, and Harry, who's basically my brother and my support system, so if you'll excuse me, I have somewhere to be." I didn't wait for his response, I just left, sighing to myself over having lied to another person, even if it was just Adrian.

Draco's POV

I listened from the stairs of the boys' dormitories while Pucey and Y/n spoke.