3:7

(this photo is the only thing I will ever need in my life, so to whoever made it- I love you forever)

Your POV

A month had gone by and all I could think about was that night in Fred's room on my birthday.

He just held me....

I was in his arms the entire night. And the thing about it, was I liked it. No, I loved it. His hug was comforting. His sweet smell lingered in my nose for hours after I left his dorm in the morning. He and I talked more after that, but it did all come with a price.

Adrian wasn't happy at all.

Over the weeks, his passive aggressiveness had gotten much worse around me, but it was always finished with one of his signature sentence.

"Please stay with me? I don't know what I'd do if I lost you... I'm so sorry."

Then he'd hug me and pretend he didn't completely tear down my feelings, acting like nothing happened for a little bit, until the cycle would start over again.

Fred and I would go up to the Astronomy Tower once a week and just talk. Sometimes we'd have everything to talk about and sometimes he and I would just watch the stars. It was nice to be able to talk to him again. It felt like we were always going through rough patches.

Angelina was a great friend, although very clingy. Not to me, but to Fred.

It was understandable. He's an attractive boy, I just wished that she wouldn't rub it in every time we hung out, not that I thought she was doing it on purpose though.

"Can I ask you a girl question?" Fred asked me one night in the Tower.

"Go for it." I replied, leaning in to him a little.

"I- I think I like a girl?" He said, never meeting my eyes, more as a question and less as a statement. "But she gives off mixed signals. One day I'm sure she likes me and the next she's off with someone else."

"I understand..." I said back, thinking about both Adrian and Fred.

"What do I do? It's not like I can just ask her if she likes me... I mean, we're friends and I don't want to ruin anything." He sighed and the gears in my brain started to turn.

Was he talking about Angelina? I thought to myself.

"Do you really like this girl?" I asked.

"More than anything..." He answered and I felt my heart sink a little.

"Then go get her." I encouraged. "You deserve to be happy, Fred, and if this girl will make you happy, go for her."

He smiled at me and pulled me into a tight hug. It felt different. It wasn't like the ones George would give, or Lee. It wasn't friendly. It felt like it was more than that.

The entire month of May, Adrian kept bugging me about summer break.

"Just come over my Mansion for a few weeks." He insisted one day as we hung out together in his dorm on a break from class.

With summer coming up and only a few days left of school, it being June 4, I was excited to go back to the Manor, but also really down about leaving Hogwarts. This was one of the first normal years we had, minus the crazy killer on the loose.

"Adrian, Aunt Cissa would never allow it." I answered him, pulling off one of his sweatshirts. If I was being honest, I wanted my summer to be happily spent, not walked on egg-shells because I was scared about making my boyfriend angry.