5:7

CW: physical fighting, bruises, blood, wounds, etc.

Your POV 

"Y/n," Harry grabbed my shoulders and shook me, "you're insane!"

"Maybe!" I agreed, pushing him off of me. "But, you have to admit, it's a damn good idea!"

I had found Harry, after running with Care all through the corridors of the castle and outside, almost freezing our butts off, by the Owlry. 

I wanted to run my plan by him before I went through with it, but he didn't seem to enjoy my wild thoughts.

It was simple, become, basically, a double agent. 

Care and I were to join the Inquisitorial Squad and get inside information while also luring them away from Dumbledore's Army, keeping ourselves under a low profile as much as possible. 

With the lessons that we would be missing, we could make up with one on one's Harry's dorm, given that all his dorm members are apart of the DA as well, but Harry wasn't fond of my idea.

"No, Umbridge, though I hate to say this, absolutely hates you," he spoke and I nodded in agreement, knowing it was true, "she'll think something's up."

"Or, or," Care spoke up, "she'll be happy that Y/n and I finally came around and are stopping our 'disruptive ways'."

Harry chewed on the inside of his cheek, obviously thinking. 

"If you're able to get Umbridge off our backs, we might be able to have more lessons..." He muttered finally after thinking for a while. "But, it's risky, Y/n." 

"What's life without a little risk, Harry?" I raised an eye brow and cocked my head, a vengeful smirk appearing once a nod of encouragement was given to me.

"Join her little 'squad' and get them as far away from the Room of Requirement as you two can." He ordered and Care and I exchanged glances. 

"Ready to put this bitch in her place?" I asked her.

"I've been ready." 

We made our way back into the castle and caught up with Blaise and Pansy, telling them that we would join along side them. 

"We'll go with you two to back you guys up in case she throws a fit." Blaise laughed, tossing a playful arm around my shoulders.

Though it was my idea, walking up the stairs to Umbridge's office made me queasy. I was nervous, not because of the woman living in pink, but because Draco had joined. We were going to be spending a lot more time together, something we hadn't done in months. What if Umbridge pairs us together in a group when searching for disloyalty? Then what?

My hands shook as I knocked on her door, it swinging open. 

Umbridge's gaze casted upon Blaise first, her eyes widening in pleasant surprise, "Mr. Zabini!", she exclaimed, but her tone took a 360 when she saw me by his side, "I see you've brought your noisy friend."

"Nice to see you as well, Professor." I walked into her office, Care following behind me as Pansy and Blaise stood in the doorway.

"To what do I owe this impromptu visit from you both." She asked, obviously unamused by our arrival. 

"We heard your announcement over the P.A earlier and we were curious about this Inquisitorial Squad you're attempting to assemble." I spoke.

"And why exactly are you two curious?" It was as if Umbridge couldn't imagine us joining her team of students, and honestly I never thought I was going to be alongside her either, but technically, I was double crossing her, and the thought brought a smile to my lips.