2:3

For hours, I stayed in George and Fred's room with them and Lee, planning and creating this prank against Lockhart.

We all had to think: What was the one thing Lockhart cherished the most?

His appearance.

Fred and Lee took countless trips to the kitchen to grab all different types of candies while George and I went through interview after interview, trying to figure out which flavor was his favorite.

"I found it!" I shouted rewinding the WizTube video of Lockhart and an interviewer. George scooted closer to me as Fred and Lee walked through the door. Lee sat down on the side opposite George so that I was in the middle and Fred leaned over me.

He was crouched down and leaning over my head. Fred was so close, I could feel his breath on the top of my head. I shifted a little in my seating position, out of what, I'm not sure, but the feeling of him standing over me sent such a feeling through my body that my hands and legs went cold.

"So, Mr. Lockhart." The interviewer said to him. "The viewers want to know, what is your favorite candy flavor?"

He laughed his fake laugh and sighed. "Well, Maryanne, I'd have to say strawberry is my favorite."

"How boring." Fred retorted.

"Honestly..." I agreed, glaring at the man on the screen.

"Lucky for us, that's what we got!" Lee chimed in, opening a bag of pink tinted candies as well as a bunch of other fruity flavors.

"How's that concoction coming along, Georgie?" Fred walked over to his brother, who was stirring a pot full of some random ingredients. I didn't question it when he began putting it together.

"It's almost done, just needs to be spelled and poured on the candy." He answered.

"How can you be so bad at Potions, but can do this no problem?" I asked, sorting through the candy with Lee, separating the other flavors. Everyone laughed at my genuine question, but that didn't bother me much.

Every so often, I'd look up to see Fred staring at me. He'd quickly look back to whatever he and George were doing once he and I's eyes met, but even for those few short seconds, the feelings I got were unrecognizable.

"Alright, mates!" George exclaimed, jumping up. It was around the 8 o'clock at night and we were all pretty over the set up of this prank. While George and Fred finished up their weird potion thing, Lee and I devised the execution plan. "We've finished!"

"And tomorrow at 9 p.m, we meet back here and then go set up in Lockhart's room." Fred finished.

I was drained and it was very apparent that the others were feeling the same way. "I'll see you guys tomorrow?" I asked, getting up and smoothing out my skirt.

"You're going?" Fred asked, also getting up and stepping in front of me. 

"She does kind of need to sleep, Freddie." George joked.

"Well..." He looked around the room aimlessly. 

"Is there something we're missing?" I questioned, running my fingers through my messy locks.

Fred shook his head. "No..." He said quietly, fiddling with his fingers.

The group stayed silent for a few awkward seconds. "Well!" I broke the tension. "I'll see you all tomorrow." I smiled. 

"Night, Y/n." George got up and hugged me goodnight, Lee following his lead. 

Fred and I made quick eye contact before he looked to his feet, his hand traveling to the back of his head.