3:6

Your POV

Uncle Lucius left after Aunt Cissa and his fight, and once he did, we didn't waste any time in decorating the house. Draco and I set up the tree, putting on the ornaments, the lights, and the ribbons while Aunt Cissa hung up reefs in and around the house. We sang along to Christmas carols and gave the cooking staff the day off so that the three of us could get our hands messy while baking cookies and pies.

Draco and I had a flour fight, getting it all over the kitchen and our faces and clothes while Narcissa did nothing to stop us, recording every moment. Needless to day, without Lucius around, everyone, including Draco, was much happier.

Christmas morning, Draco woke me up to a cold glass of water being poured on my head.

"UP! COUSIN, UP! IT'S CHRISTMAS!!" He shouted, running out of my room and through the East Wing of the Manor in his Elephant Plaid PJ bottoms and a white t-shirt. He was acting like a kid again, and it was so refreshing.

I pulled myself out of bed and scurried to the kitchen to pour myself a cup of coffee, but just before I walked in, I caught sight of Aunt Cissa on the phone again, visibly annoyed.

"What did I tell you. I said no and that's my final answer. Who is he to say what you will and won't tell her? I won't hear to your excuses. I have respected you for long enough, keeping your secret as if it was my own, now it's your job to hold up your end of the deal. Stay away from her. What?! I will not put her on the phone! Do you know how weird that would seem? No, good day and Happy Christmas." She sighed and slammed the phone down, her mood instantly changing when Draco bulldozed me from behind, pushing me all the way into the kitchen, laughing.

"Got you!!" He laughed, clutching his stomach.

"Why is it you children are up so early?" Aunt Cissa asked, kissing our foreheads.

"Mum, it's Christmas, duhhhh!!" Draco responded, sassily.

"Well, why don't you two open your gifts then!" She motioned us towards the living room and Draco gladly took off running, but I tried to stay behind, wanting to snoop through Narcissa's phone and see who she'd been arguing with for the second time. "Come on, dear. You have presents waiting for you."

"Thank you, Aunt Cissa." I hugged her, looking at the phone one more time before joining Draco in the living room, sorting through which presents were his and were mine.

Draco's favorite gift was this Virtual Reality Headset that he didn't take off for hours, just walking aimlessly around the house, calling out "A WALKER, A WALKER!" every few minutes, while my favorite gift was an addition to my music collection.

"An electric guitar?!" My eyes were wide at the sight of a glossy, black, Les Paul, electric guitar. "Aunt Cissa, you've really outdone yourself!" I exclaimed, squeezing her torso.

"I'd like to hear you play, but first will you and Draco play the piano for me?" She asked, loud enough for Draco to hear over the snarling of zombies from his VR game.

"Hell yeah!" He shouted, ripping off his headset and tagging my shoulder. "RACE YA! LAST ONE HAS TO SING!"

"It's on!" I shouted back, not confident in my singing abilities.

I definitely tried to beat him, but his long legs carried him farther and faster, making me lose.

"HA!" He shouted, plopping down on the piano seat. "Sing, bitch." He joked and I hit him over the head.

"Screw you." I chuckled, sitting next to him as he began to move his fingers on the piano keys.

"It makes me feel nervous. You have that look in your eye. Oh, what takes over? What is it that holds you tight?" I sang, quietly and shyly, not seeing Aunt Cissa pull out her camera. "When you're in the half light, it is not you I see. And you live a half life. You only show half to me." As the song went on, the more comfortable I got, becoming louder and filling my voice out as Draco got into the rhythm, letting his muscle memory take over and his fingers dance on the ivories.