5:9

a/n: during this chapter, you'll see that i've changed some parts of the original story to fit my own storyline!! please keep that in mind while reading *kiss kiss* love you all!!

Your POV

The night before we were to leave for Holiday break, I spent in my father's classroom. It was after hours and very late, but those few hours would be my last time being with him for almost two weeks.

"I feel as if it's rather important you spend time with your God father, dear." He explained while handing me graded sheets of parchment to tuck away. "Please, don't worry about me. I'll be here watching over the students, and I'll be fine."

"But, I feel terribly." I sighed, sitting beside him at a chair I pulled up next to his desk. "Why can't you come with us?"

"I have some business to make preparations for as well as duties here at Hogwarts," he laughed through his nose, "you forget I'm a Professor."

I laughed and we continued in a comfortable silence for some time before McGonagall came rushing into the room, popping her head in quickly, not even noticing my presence.

"Oh Severus," her voice was quivering, startled, "Dumbledore needs you, please, quickly."

Before Father could say anything more, she was off with what looked like Harry and Ron.

"W-Wait!" I shouted, having realized that it was Harry and Ron. "Professor!" But it was too late, she and the others were already gone. I whipped around to look at my father, but he stood expressionless, gathering the things on his desk in a neat and orderly pile, not saying a single word.

"You must go to bed." He spoke finally.

"No, if there's something wrong with Harry, I'm coming too." I argued, stepping towards the door.

"You must go to your dorm, if there is something wrong, then I cannot risk sending you into danger. Surely you understand tha-" He placed a hand on my shoulder, holding me back, but I quickly shoved him off, being much harsher than I intended to.

"Harry is my family! He's my brother. Surely you can understand that." I repeated his statement whilst making my case, and he stayed silent before nodding only slightly enough for me to see.

That was enough of an answer to cause me to bolt forward, my heels drumming on the floor every time they made contact. I ran fast and I ran far. My hair whipped behind me while my lungs burned. I had nothing in my mind but making sure everything with Harry was alright.

While I approached the entrance to Dumbledore's office, the stairs appeared, allowing me to hop on, skipping them two at a time, finally reaching the heavy wooden doors that led inside.

I pushed them open, but was completely stunned to see not only Harry speaking with Dumbledore, but all of the Weasley children that attended Hogwarts as well.

"What's happened?" I blurted, not allowing anyone to acknowledge me first.

"Darling?" Fred asked, rushing over to me. "Darling, what are you doing here?"

"I've asked what's happened." I ignored Fred, but allowed his touch to linger on my body; it never failed to calm me down. "Headmaster, what has happened?" I annunciated my words, stressing the urgency of my tone, but the Professor didn't seem to care at all.

"Professor, will you please just tell us what's happening-" Harry's concerned words were cut off by Dumbledore approaching one of the portraits, ordering him to make sure that Arthur (I could only assume Weasley, granted the Weasley children were there as well) was found.