Chapter 19: Revolutionary Captain

(No one's POV)

    Niji and Reiju were also shocked from what they had heard. Never had crossed in their minds that Big Mom's second Son and one of the Sweets General is an Army or even a Revolutionary.

  "What do you mean by that?"

    "Katakuri-san and Luffy-san's father knew each other?"

  Everyone looked at Katakuri and Pudding, who keeps on smiling, while Brulee, had been listening to them the whole time and laughing at the Strawhats priceless reaction, while being inside the mini mirror of pudding.

    Katakuri sighed. He took off his scarf, much to surprise of everyone. He closed his eyes waiting for the harsh words and discrimination of everyone present in the room. When minutes passed and nothing came, he opened his eyes only to be surprised while sweatdropping at the Strawhats, who were checking him like he was a new discovery. He can clearly see in their eyes the awe, excitement, and acceptance. That they are not someone, who judged a person by looks, but instead they are more interested to the real you. The you who show your trueself and not hiding in some kind of disguise. He, then remembered his fight with Luffy where he had shown him his whole face. And that memory made him smile.

~~~

  "First of all. My name is Charlotte Katakuri, second Son of Big Mom and one of the Sweet General with a 1B bounty but, that's not all. I'm also one of the Captains Stationed in the New World. A Revolutionary Army under the name of Mochi."

    "Eeeeeeehhhh"

  "Ja! You're a Revolutionary."

    "Not to mention. A captain."

  "Fufu~ you're the Mochi I always heard from Sabo and Koala."

    "You knew Robin?"

  "No. Only the name. Sabo told me that they have a Captain somewhere in the New World."

    "But how? You're a Pirate and Big Mom's son."

  "Marimo is right. Besides, you almost killed me and Luff-"

  "What!"

    "Calm down Marimo."

  "That's right. How did you know my Father.?"

    Katakuri went silent, while avoiding the green haired swordsman, who was having a menacing glare at him. I never felt this before, but now... I admit. He is kinda scary. He is having a hard time, avoiding the fuming Swordsman, since he knew what the Strawhats Vice-Captain can do.

  "*caugh* Katakuri sared his throat to gain everyone's attention which he successfully did.

    "Well,. It was 8 years ago. Pudding and Brulee got kidnapped and almost sold to a Celestial Dragon, but your Father came and saved them. Pudding and Brulee joined the Revolutionary and these two dragged me into joining. In the end, due to begging and persuation, I joined.

  Then there's the wedding which Mugiwara, Blackleg, Begs and their crew, as well as Cat Burgler, Soul King, Jimbei, the two Minks and this little fella (points to Chopper), ruined and they saved the Germa from being assassinate.

    And I'm sorry if I tried to kill you, Blackleg, Mugiwara. Its just that..we...i mean. I don't have a choice. I can't let them know, that I'm a Revolutionary, that is why I act that I was trying to kill all of you. But when Mugiwara challenged me inside the mirror world. I forgot my mission, which is to let all of you escape from Big Mom,. I got carried away and fought him seriously. In the end. I lost. He was indeed and worthy to be called the fifth emperor of the sea, Mugiwara really is strong, and will get more stronger while facing stronger opponents. He even managed to learn and use future sights from his Advance Observation Haki."

  Every one of them have different reactions while listening to Katakuri.

    "Sorry Sanji-san. I messed with your memory. You heard and saw that Me, Brulee-onee sama and Katakuri-onii sama wete talking about us being Revolutionary and our missions. So...I kinda...you know... Also... I saw you and Pirate Hunter-san...*blush*.... Anyway. I know you were pregnant already, so I told Katakuri-onii sama and Brulee-onee sama about you. And Pirate Hunter-san, Sanji-san. I kinda did fell for you Sanji-san, but now. I have someone I love. *giggles* "

  And so everyone once again partied, they also invited the Germa, who had been following them. And once the party is over. Judge, Ichiji, and Yonji, who also boarded the Sunny during the party, returned to their moving Kingdom.

    "Yosh~ minna.. Our next destination... Iva-chan's Kingdom."

  "Yeah!!!"

    "Franky-"

  "-Wait Luffy. Franky. We need to restock."

    "Ja! Why don't you stop at the island near here."

  "Okay. Let's do that. Franky~"

    "Ow.! Suuuper.. Understand."

  "Reiju, Niji. Come with us. Father, we'll go to the island first. So can you and the others wait for us at the other island. Well meet you there. (they were connected, the denden moshi in the Sunny and in the Germa Kingdom.)

    "Are you sure Sanji.? You dont want us to go with you all.?"

  "Yes. The Sunny's going to fly. And since you said you want to travel with us, so you really dont have any other choice but to follow my instructions."

    "Okay. Just be careful. Roronoa. Make sure he's safe."

  "*smirk* of course. The husband need to take care of the wife right. Father."

    *kick* *bogsh* "that hurts.

  " *blush* Shut up Marimo. *sigh*"

    *laughter's on the background*

  "Ichiji. Yonji. Can... Can you *sigh* can you ask someone to clean my room.?"

    "Of course.  See ya later."

  "Roronoa. Make sure nothing happens to hi-"

    "THAT'S ENOUGH." *clank*

  "Oi Cook. You know, even though your pregnant. You still can kick like hell. It hurts."

    "Its you fault."

  "Guys. Brace yourself. Were about to fly."

    "Hai. Nami/ Nami-san/chan/swan/kun."

  "COUP DE BURST~~"

_______//________/____//____
To be continued