Chapter 16: Demon of the East vs. The Plague

(No one's POV)

  Sanji didn't know what to do. He can hear and see his siblings panicking. The dinasour was only a few feet away from him, and it will attack him. He clad his stomach with haki, to protect his baby.

  The dinasour attacked him but he defended himself with haki, although he was still hurt since he focused his haki more on his stomach.

  Sanji was moved from his place a little as the dinasour charged towards him again, but this time, Sanji couldn't defend himself.

  "Oh f*ck. I'm doomed." Sanji thought to himself as he closed his eyes.

    *shing* *bogsh*

  Sanji opened his eyes immediately when he heard a clashing sound. There standing in front of him is the green haired swordsman with swords in both hands, while blocking a claw of dinasour.

  The impact was so strong, that it even made the sea waves go rougher than before, even the Sunny, which is a few meters away from them, was swaying because of the impact, as well as his Brothers and Sister who were trying not to get blown away.

    "Hey Cook.... you okay.?" Zoro asked the blonde without looking back behind him.

  Zoro didn't recieced an answer, so with all his strength, he pushed the dinasour away. He turned back to Sanji and saw the blonde shaking in fear.

    "Cook... Are you okay.? Come on, we ne-" Zoro couldn't finished his words as he once again blocked an attack from the dinasour.

  Niji got near so, he took Sanji with him, away from Zoro and the dinasour while the two were exchanging blows.

    "Sanji.. Get a hold of your self." Niji said while shaking Sanji.

  Sanji took a deep breath and exhaled. He didn't know that he had been holding his breathing. He sighed again deeply and looked at his Brother with teary eyes.

    "Good.... Ichiji... Yonji... Reiju... He's okay." Niji shouted which the Swordsman heard as well.

  "Wait here Sanji.." Niji said and went to Zoro and the dinasour.

    "We'll take over for now. Go and take Sanji to a safe place." Niji said as the Four siblings faced the dinasour.

  Zoro went to Sanji as he carried him away from the battle field.

    "You okay now?" Zoro asked Sanji, who was now looking at him with teary eyes.

  "Hm... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Sanji said while hugging Zoro and his face on Zoro's robe.

    "Why are you apologizing.?"

  "It's because... I didn't listen to what you said and.... I almost put our baby's life to danger." Sanji said.

  Zoro put him on Sunny's grassy deck, still being hugged by the blonde.

    "You didn't.... Stop crying... It's me, who should be saying sorry to you. It's-" Zoro was silenced by a lips on his own.

  "I know what you wanted to say... But thanks." Sanji said with a blushing smiling face.

  Zoro didn't say anything and kissed Sanji, who kissed back almost immediately.

    "Are you going back there.?" Sanji whispered asked his lover who nod as answer.

  "He needs to pay... Sorry. I know he's supposed to be your prey...but.. I need to kill him..." Zoro said which made Sanji to laugh.

  Sanji pushed Zoro to go. And with one last kiss, which his Father and two Brothers witnessed. Zoro jumped off the ship and directly attacked the dinasour, who changed back into his half-human dinasour form.

  "Ne. Ichiji... The way Roronoa moves. It's like how the whole East Blue discribed him." Niji said.

    "Yeah... The Demon of the East but, why.?" Ichiji said.

  The two were both supporting some parts of their body as they land to the Sunny. The two saw Sanji entered the galley with an injured Sister behind him, while Yonji and Judge were both jaw dropping at the fight between the Demon and the Plague.

    "Its because... Queen made Sanji cry." Reiju said, injuries now wrapped with bandage, which made Ichiji and Yonji to pale.

  Zoro made the fight didn't last long, as he used his techniques consecutively without giving Queen any openings.

  The final blow, which made Queen become lifeless. Made the Vinsmoke's, some of the Germa's men's, who were still inside the aquarium room watching through the monitors, and the whole Allies including the NINJA-PIRATE-MINKS-SAMURAI and the STRAWHATS GRAND FLEET, as well as Katakuri and Pudding to widen their eyes and jaw dropped at the Vice Captain of the Strawhats Pirates unbelievable strength.

Demon of the East vs the Plague.

   Winner. Roronoa Zoro.

____________________
To be continued