Chapter 25: hello...... Dad.

(No one's POV)

  While Ivan, Sanji and Zoro were talking to each other, the other Strawhats started having a conversation to the other Revolutionaries.

    Hack, Koala, Inazuma, Katakuri, Pudding and Brulee introduced them to the others and to the four captains/commanders of the Revolutionary Army's.

  Franky, Chopper, Ussop and Luffy started talking and be amazed at Lindbergh's inventions, which made Franky and Ussop to check and analyzes his works, not to mention. They asked Lindbergh to teach them to make more weapons and other things they will be needed in the future, which he agreed.

    While everyone were having their talks, someone came running towards them in full speed. He has blonde hair, and a scar on his left eye. He wears a long black jacket with a buckle on the left sleeve, with a blue shirt and vest, a frilled cravat and a simple belt holding a pair of loosen light-blue pants with black boots. He's also wearing a pair of brown gloves and the same top hat with goggles over the band.

  Behind him, were two men, following him by walking.

    A tall middle-aged man with spiky black hair with a widow's peak and a tattoo on the left side of his face, which is colored dark/bright red. He wears a long green cloak, underneath which he wears the orange garb of a revolutionary.

  Beside him is a tall lean man with black hair, a short beard mustache and sideburns that point upwards. Yellow eyes that looks like a hawk's eyes. He's wearing a black hat decorated with a large plume, and a long open black coat with no shirt underneath, with red-violet flower patterned sleeves collar. He wears light purple pants held up by a decorated belt and tucked inside overly large boots in comparison to his leg size. He also wears a kogatana around his neck, appearing a golden cross-shaped necklace and carries his large sword on his back.

    "LU~FFY~"

  Luffy turned his head and saw a blonde guy running towards him with a smile on his face. Luffy grinned then smiled at the guy and started running to him.

    "SA~booo~" Luffy shouted while running towards the guy, Sabo.

  Luffy jumped wrapping his arms around Sabo, hugging him to death. The two kept on hugging and talking to each other which they failed to notice the two men, who were following Sabo. The two were watching them with amusement written all over their faces, especially the one with a tattoo. The other one almost, let out a laugh because of how Sabo and Luffy acts. They acted like kids, the only got to see each other once again.

    The man with a sword excused himself and went to his former student, leaving the man with a tattoo on his face.

  The remaining man cough a little to gain Sabo and Luffy's attention. The two let go of each other and look at the man, one with a huge smile while the other one, with a surprise look.

    "You've grown really well, Luffy." The man said to Luffy.

  "Hey....Dad... Long time no see.... I guess.." Luffy said while grinning. Although it is clear to his voice that he's nervous and not sure if the one in front if him is really is his Father. He was still happy that finally, he met his Dad in person.

_____////____////////________
To be continued