Chapter 20: Route

(No one's POV)

"Just leave your things in there and if you guys want, you can either sleep in your ship or in some of the guest rooms inside the house." Reiju said to the Strawhats. (They, The Strawhats and the Vinsmoke are inside the Germa Kingdom.)

"But.... I want all of you inside. Please~ Luffy. I'm sure you will like it inside. You too, Franky. Ussop." Niji said and on cue, Luffy, Ussop, and Franky ran along with Niji to who knows where with Chopper tagging along with them.

The Strawhats accepted the Vinsmoke's offer to dock their ship in one of their ports/docking area, so that they can rest inside the Vinsmoke's castle. Judge and Reiju were the one's who suggested it to them, which Luffy immediately accepted as well as Sanji and now, they are travelling to Kamabaka Kingdom using the Germa's moving Kingdom.

"How long does it takes to Kamabaka, Katakuri.?" Nami asked Katakuri while they are walking towards the Castle.

"Hmm~.. From here in New World.., I think it will take up to 6 months of travelling." Pudding answered instead of Katakuri, who only nodded. (Just imagine it being soooo far..hehehehe)

"SIX MONTHS. Is that place really that far.?" Nami exclaimed as her eyes widen from the answer she received.

"Don't worry guys. If you take the route that I'm about to tell you, it'll only takes for Four Months" Reiju said.

"Oh.! You mean that route." Pudding and Brulee asked in excitement, while Reiju only gave them a wink as an answer.

They continued walking until they reach the main doors of the Castle and they went inside. All of them look around, and what caught Robin's attention is a lone picture frame at the center above a fire place. It's a picture of s blonde adult man, a blonde woman, a little pink haired girl and for little kids with red, blue, green and blonde hair, which made Robin and Jimbei, who also saw the frame, smile as they continue walking. They stop in front of a door and waited for Reiju to unlock the door. As soon as the door opened, they all went an side, and they all gapped at the sight, while Nami and Robin's eyes sparkled, while looking everywhere inside the room.

"This is the Map room, also books. A mini library." Ichiji said which made the Strawhats to sweatdrop.

"Mini? Isn't it too Big to be called a mini." Brook commented, while the Vinsmoke let a little laugh out.

"Yes. This library belongs to our Mother. She passed it down to Sanji."

"This room is Sanji's hideout or playground." Ichiji and Yonji said.

"Hmm- huh! wait a minute. I know where Luffy, Ussop, Franky and Chopper went but,.. Where's Sanji-kun and Zoro.?" Nami asked when she realized that their Swordsman and Cook were missing.

"Oh! Sanji said he wanted to go to his room and rest. Roronoa is with him." Yonji answered Nami's question.

Nami just nod and so, they began their talk about the Route the Strawhats and the There Revolutionary's we're going to take.

"I see. So... If we go to the North Blue using the Calm Belt, then Cross the Reverse Mountain to South Blue. Then back to another Calm Belt then to the Grand line.?"

"Yup~"

"Sanji-kun said that the Kamabaka is an Island between the Grand Line and Calm Belt."

"Yeah. Ivankov's Kingdom was located here. *points the island on the map*"

"Oh! And that Island rea~~lly stand's out compare to the other Islands."

"Yeah. Pink. Everywhere."

"Argh! I hate that color. It's to girly."

"Fufu~ Sanji said that the people of Kamabaka dressed and put make up on him"

"That means.... Sanji-san became a girl over there.?"

"Hahaha. That maybe the reason of, how Sanji-kun and Zoro-kun becomes lover."

"Yohohohoho. I want to see it. Sanji-san San wearing a dress. I wonder if he would let me see his panty. Yohohoho."

"HAHAHAHAHA"

*bogsh*

All of them stopped laughing and turned their heads to the two guys who kicked Brook across the room.

"LIKE HELL I WOULD LET YOU." The two shouted in unison, the other one, red from embarrassment, while the other one, was red because he's annoyed.

"Brook. Don't you dare." Zoro said while glaring daggers at the skeleton, that was trying to get his head off the wall.

"Reiju, Ichiji, Yonji and...Dad.. Coul you...uhm..-zoro help me." The Cook struggled to what he was going to say to his Family so he whispered for help from the Swordsman, who nodded to him.

"Can you help us get married ad soon as possible/please let us married as soon as possible."

_________________/___///___
To be continued