Chapter 8: Operation Begin

(edited)

(No one's POV)

  "Zoro... He went that way."

    "Got it... and don't run. I'll get him." Zoro said/shouted to Sanji as they chased their friend that is running away from them.

  Sanji, who listened to what Zoro had said, just walked faster but with careful steps, went to the opposite side while Zoro went on the other way. They chased Ussop around the entire ship while the other Strawhat members and Sani's family, were on the clearing outside the Sunny, sitting on the rocks, grass, and tree trunks.

    "HEY, MARIMO. I SAID THE OTHER WAY. You're really hopeless. STRAY SWORDSMAN!" Sanji yelled when he saw Zoro went to the wrong way he had pointed to.

  "IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT GOOD AT GIVING DIRECTIONS." Zoro yelled back and went to where Sanji had pointed and kept chasing Ussop.

    "Sooooooorrrrrrryyyyyy... Stop chasing me... Someone... Help me..."  Ussop shouted which everyone heard and laugh at the sniper of the Strawhats.

  The chase continued for so long, and finally, Zoro had caught Ussop. He dragged the sniper and look for Sanji. The two went to the boys room when the sniper suggested to go there. They saw the blonde sleeping on his bed.

    "Zoro... Sanji is sleeping."

  "Hn."

    "Maybe he's tired. Let's let him rest." The sniper said and put a blanket to cover Sanji.

  Ussop turned his gaze to the Swordsman and saw the soft look on the Swordsman's eye while he (the swordsman) sit beside the blonde. The sniper was about to walk away to join the others,when he as stopped by the swordsman who said something that made the Sniper shivers and run outside while yelling about 'a pair of demons are going to hunt him down and kill him.' Ussop jumped off the ship and join the others.

    "Whaah~ that was scary." Ussop said which made everyone laugh.

  "*sigh* that's because you likes to mess with them. Idiot." Nami said as she giggles.

  They were all laughing when four Pirates emerged from the shadows of the forest. They all look towards the four and saw Law, Kid, and the two new faces.

    "These two wants to help as well."

  "You better not betray us this time Hawkins."

  The two newcomers or rather, only one of them, look away embarrassed.

    "Aren't they the headliners.?"

  "Why are you here.? Basil Hawkins. X Drake."

  The two answered them truthfully and Luffy being Luffy, accepted the two with a smile saying about friends, whichade the Strawhats, Kid and Law facepalned, and the Vinsmoke's to jaw dropped. They all laugh and talk. The two newcomers, saw the Vinsmoke's and they become Fanboys for them, which the others to tease them. After that, they all formed a plan including Sanji's condition, which at first shocked the two, but they understand and agreed to the plan.

-back to the blonde and marimo-

  The blonde opened his eyes and the first thing he noticed is that he feel asleep while chasing/searching for the sniper. He move a little to get up, but stopped when he was pulled back to bed. He turned his head and saw the Swordsman, sleeping beside him hands wrapped around his waist. Sanji blushed a little and decided to wake the Swordsman up by pinching but didn't work, so he tried again and again but nothing works.

    "Marimo. Wake up."

  "..........."

    "Zoro"

  "..........."

    "Oi!"

  "..........."

    "Wake up."

  "..........."

    Sanji, who had enough, glared at the Swordsman.

    "If you don't get up this instance. I'll kick you and join the War weather you like it or not." Sanji said which made Zoro to open his eye and look straight to the blonde while glaring.

  "No. You are not going." Zoro said seriously.

  Sanji ignored Zoro and kissed the swordsman. The swordsman kissed back and let his hands wonder on the blonde. The blonde swatted Zoro's hand gently as he let go of the kiss which made the swordsman pout.

    "Stop pouting and get up." Sanji said as he get off from his bed and went outside.

  The blonde saw Law and Kid also the other two from the supernova. He turned his head towards the swordsman, who followed him and smirk as he thought of something to tease the swordsnan. The blonde jumped off the ship, which made Zoro to widen his eye and starts to panick.

    "HEY COOK. DON'T JUST JUMP." Zoro shouted and followed the blonde by jumping off the ship.

  Everyone heard Zoro's shouting. They all turned their heads towards the Sunny and saw the blonde sky walking towards them while laughing. Sanji lands besides the Strawhats and sit while still laughing and got scolded by Zoro, who went after him as soon as he landed on his feet. Reiju asked Zoro of what happened and he told her everything which made everyone -as in everyone. Including Hawkins and Drake- to scold the blonde cook, who is still laughing like he was crazy.

    "Hey cook. You're pregnant. Not mentally I'll." Zoro said which Sanji ignored.

  Once the laughing matter was done. Nami informed Zoro and Sanji about their plan which made Sanji to pout a little. Zoro comforted him and assured him, that its OK and that they will be alright, so Sanji smiled although a bit forced but Zoro knew that the blonde is okay with it.

  Everyone walked towards the Heart Pirates Submarine with bentos on their hands made by the blonde cook for all of them.

  Zoro walked last, his other hand holding the bento while the other holding Sanji's hand. Even though Sanji's family is with him and will protect him, Zoro still doesn't want to leave Sanji alone, but he can't also abandon his crew especially, his role this time is big.

  Zoro let go of Sanji's hand and kissed the blonde.

    "I'll be back. Okay."

  "Just be careful and... Do something about that direction disease of yours." Sanji said and laugh a little.

  Zoro just clicked his tounge while smiling and jumped on Law's Submarine. Everyone bid their goodbye's to Sanji and to Sanji's family.

    "RORONOA. YOU BETTER COME BACK ALIVE. YOU STILL HAVE TO MARRY MY BROTHER." Niji yelled to Zoro which made Sanji to blush a deep shade of red, it deepened more and reaches his ears and neck when Zoro yelled back.

  "OF COURSE. I WANT TO SEE MY KID TOO. JUST MAKE SURE HE'S SAFE." Zoro yelled back before closing the hatch and the submarine went under water.

    "I'll be waiting for you Marimo."

  "I'll be back cook."

____________
To be continued