Chapter 6: Vinsmoke's

(edited)

(No one's POV)

  Luffy was laughing at his friends silly bickering/fighting which eventually joined by everyone, even the stoic Law and the grumpy Kid were also laughing, they had no idea that the Strawhats can be this fun to be with.

  Sanji, who was still laughing, stopped in front of someone. He look at that person and saw a very pissed woman in pink suit looking straight into his own eyes. Sanji shivers because of the menacing look given to him.

    "Hey...... Reiju." Sanji said to the person while backing away.

  Sanji kept backing, he didn't notice that a certain green haired swordsman is standing behind him, he only realized when he bumped into him. He look behind him and saw his lover glaring at him.

  Reiju sighed and walked closer to the two and stopped in front of them with a smirk on her face.

    "So I was right then. You two were lovers." Reiju said with a teasing smile while Sanji only looked at Reiju with a surprised look even Zoro was looking at Reiju surprised that she knew.

  "How....what....how did you know.? You never met him, right? This is the first time, right?" Sanji asked reiju.

    "Hey cook... What is she talking about? Is she really your sister?" Zoro whispered to Sanji.

  "She's talking about us. And yeah. She's my sister. Older sister. And that stupid looking blue haired guy, is one of my brothers. His name is Niji." Sanji whispered back to Zoro.

    *giggles*

  The two look at Reiju with a raised eyebrow which she just ignored.

    "I'll tell you how I knew about you two later, but, it was Mugiwara who told me." Reiju said and left the two who were dumbfounded.

  She turned around and walked to her other brother dragging him by the collar of his shirt, and went to the others who were now preparing to leave for the war. Zoro and Sanji just look at each other then shrugged it off as they follow Reiju and went to where everyone is.

  Everyone managed to convince the blonde Cook, not to join the war, but only because they all agreed that the allies and the GRAND FLEET will head first to destroy all weapon's factories and to reduce the Beast Pirates armies. The only one's left were the Strawhats and the two Germa 66, as they went back to the sunny because of Luffy's and Niji's growling stomachs. Niji is hungry since he haven't eaten anything when they left to look for Sanji.

  Sanji cooked foods for everyone to eat much to Luffy and Niji's delight. (He also cooked for the guests later, since Reiju and Niji are here. His family are also coming.) After he served the foods, Sanji took a seat next to Zoro. They were eating and talking when Zoro abruptly stood up, hand on his white katana while facing the door. Luffy also stood up and took His fighting stance which made everyone confused, until all the haki users, which are Reiju, Niji, Jimbei, and even Ussop took their stance as well as Sanji.

  Both Zoro and Reiju look at Sanji and scold him. "What are you doing Sanji/cook.. Sit down." Sanji was surprised he got scolded, but did as told when Robin and Nami, who were siting across him, made him sit as Zoro stood in front of him.

  The door of the galley opened revealing a blonde haiered man with neared.

    "Reiju,... Niji... Where is Sanji.? Who knocked him up.?" The bearded man asked.

  "Father/shitty old man." Eceyone (except the WCI team) turned their heads to Reiju and Niji also to Sanji.

    "Where is the man that knocked you up, Sanji.?" The beared man asked again, this time to Sanji, but before Sanji could answer, two men entered the galley.

  "Yo!~ weak brother. So you got yourself pregnant. How pathetic."

    "It doesn't matter. As long as he won't bring shame to our family."

  Everyone look at the two men while glaring especially Zoro, who took his wado and kitetsu and pointed at them while glaring menacingly, both of his katana were clad in haki.

  The two new arrivals were dripping with sweats and for the first time, they felt fear for their lives. "I feel like were facing a very dangerous beast " the two said in their minds.

    "Stop that Marimo. They're always like that." Sanji said while pulling Zoro back down to sit, which the Marimo complied but still glaring at the two.

  Sanji, Reiju, and Niji sighed and face everyone as Reiju  apologized for her brothers rude behavior, which made everyone stop from glaring except the Marimo, who pulled his blonde closer to him, hands on the blonde's waist, and still glaring at the three new comers. Sanji blushed at what his lover doing. Sanji turned his attention, still blushing, to the new comers and give them a glare for a bit.

    "Guys... That blonde old man is my/our father. Vinsmoke Judge. And those to idiots-"

  "OI!"

    "-are my brothers. The grumpy-"

  "HEY!"

    "-red haired is Vinsmoke Ichiji, the first son and the second eldest of the Vinsmoke. And that seaweed-"

  "HEYY! WHO ARE YOU CALLING A SEAWEED.!!"

    "-haired is Vinsmoke Yonji, the fourth son and the youngest of the Vinsmoke."

  "Oh! And I'm the second son, and Sanji is the third. You could say that he's the second youngest."

    "We are from the noble blood the Vinsmoke family. A kingdom, expert with science and technology, as the Germa Kingdom. Also known as Germa 66, the family of Assassins." Reiju said while smiling.

___________________
To be continued.