Chapter 15: Danger

(No one's POV)

  Judge had been watching the whole situation on the screen, saw that the Strawhats and Allies are now free, escaped safely, and are now on their way back to Sunny, which he sighed in relief and inform Reiju and Niji, who were watching the sleeping blonde.

  Judge was having a worried face, standing in front of the monitors while ordering his subordinates to look more. He had been trying to contact his two son's, who had gone to rescue the Swordsman and the Strawhats as well as the allies, but he couldn't get through.

    "Ichiji. Yonji.. Answer me." He shouted through the snail, worried.

  "This is Ichiji. Dad we have a problem." Judge sighed in relief, but frowned when he heard explosions and clashing at the other line.

    "It's the Plague."

  As soon as he heard that, he ordered Reiju and Niji to back up the two, and some of his subordinate to guard the sleeping blonde.

~~~~~

  While the fight outside was going on. Sanji had regained his conciousnes, looking around seeing his Father and his men busy. He look more looking for his Sister and Brothers.

    "Where is Reiju and Niji?" Sanji asked his Father's men near him.

  "They went outside Sanji-sama." Sanji nod. He gets up and went outside to the galley.

  Judge saw his son going outside, ordered his men not to say anything to Sanji which they all nod. Judge went outside to follow his son and saw him entering the galley.  He followed and saw Sanji dringking water while staring at him.

    "Your Crew and Allies are all coming back. Roronoa's with them. He's safe." Judge said which made Sanji to smile in relief.

  "They got help from some people. Your Brothers and Sister went to get them." Judge added. He left and went back to the aquarium room.

  When he got there, he watched the fight on the screen and saw that they are near to where the Sunny is. He ordered one of his men to watch over Sanji, but once the man returned with a worried expression, he too become worried. His worries become worst when the man said that Sanji is no where to be found. He turned his gaze to the screen to look for Sanji and he did saw him but, it was too late.

~~~~

  After drinking water, Sanji went outside and climbed down the ship. He wanted to take some fresh air and walk around. He was relieved that his friends were all fine, safe and nothing happened to them, especially Zoro. He sat down on a trunk of tree near the shore, soaking his feet on the water, with a smile on his face. When suddenly, he tensed. He look around to find where the presence came from.

    "SANJI.....RUN..." Sanji saw his Brothers and Sister flying towards him, but that's not what made Sanji to widen his eyes in shock. There, running to his direction is a long necked dinosour, claws ready to strike him.

[AT THE SAME TIME IN THE SUBMARINE (exactly when Sanji got off the ship)]

  Katakuri, Luffy, Kid, Law, Drake, and Basil were all talking. Franky and Jimbei were the one's steering the wheel, Ussop and Killer were on look out, the girls were making something to eat, and Chopper treating their wounds with the help of Law.

  The Captains and Katakuri were talking and laughing together. Suddenly Katakuri and Luffy saw something with their Advance Observation Haki.

    "Zoro... Sanji is in Danger." Luffy shouted to Zoro, who's not done with the wrapping of his wounds yet.

  Zoro widen his eyes and ran towards Luffy. Katakuri and Luffy told him how they knew. Law suggested to teleport him with the help of Luffy, who will throw a stone to where Sanji is.

    "ZOOOORO... LUUUUFFY... Sanji is....Sanji... A dinosour is coming towards him." Ussop yelled she running towards them.

  "ITS GETTING CLOSER TO HIM. ITS GOING TO ATTACK HIM." Killer shouted from the roof of the submarine, with binoculars on his eye, he's holding.

  Zoro panicked more as well ad Law.

    "Mugiwara-ya. Now."  Luffy ran stopping at the railings, stretching his arm and throw the rock at the same time Zoro disappeared.

    "The stone is in front of Sanji." Luffy said.

  Ussop was about to say something, when a strong gust of wind hit them.

______________________
To be continued