Chapter 35: Amnesia

(No one's POV)

  "It seems he has an amnesia." The tiny doctor said to everyone.

    Right after the blonde asked the Swordsman, Zoro froze on the spot. He couldn't answer the blondes question right away. He thought his ears were just playing with him since he just woke up. But since Sanji asked the same question again, that was when Zoro knew that something is not right. He even asked a lot and it only resulted for Sanji to become scared and fled out of the infirmary in panic resulting for the rest of the crew and the twins to wake up.

  (Flashback)

    "STAY AWAY FROM ME!" The blonde yelled ad he dodged and smacked the hand of Zoro, who was trying to calm him.

  While doing so, he grabbed the nearest thing he could get and pointed it to Zoro, who widen his eye. The thing Sanji took and pointed at him is his Wado Ichimonji. Zoro and Sanji were looking at each other. One, confused and worried. While the other one, scared and confused.

    Sanji noticed the others starting to wake up especially the little -he thought a stuff toy- creature was fully awake and was looking at him in daze. Sanji knew that the creature was still processing what was happening in front of him while waiting for his mind to work fully, Sanji didn't waste more of time, as he dashed out of the room.

  "NIJI! REIJU! WHERE ARE YOU!? MOM! I'M SCARED, NEE-CHAN, NII-CHAN!!" Shouts and screams followed by wails and cries were heard all over the Sunny which came from the blonde cook, who was now hiding behind the mast.

    "Cook. Calm down. Its me, Zoro. You know, mosshead." Zoro said still trying to calm Sanji, while slowly approaching the cowering blonde. Zoro noticed that the rest of the crew were also trying to come closer to Sanji, but his eye caught Chopper, who was running down the stairs with a worried and panicked look on his face.