Chapter 12: what really happened

(No one's POV)

[AT THE BATTLE FIELD (within the whole month)]

  No one knew what really happened and its been three weeks since they arrived at Onigashima. They had infiltrated successfully and beat half of the beast pirates, but an unfortunate thing happened. Zoro, who always lost his way, had gone missing and separated from his team which resulted for Nami and the others to look for him, only for them to fall into a trap. All of them were captured. (except Zoro)

  Law, Kid, Hawkins, Drake and Jimbei couldn't believe that a simple thoyngs like meat, jewels, phonygliefs, robots, cotton candy and medical books, and girls in bikini could make the Strawhats to fall into a trap.

  Meanwhile, Zoro, who had himself lost, was walking for three weeks looking for his team and crewmates, bumped into many enemies which he slaughtered easily without breaking a sweat. But within those weeks, he had also bumped into an enemy who he didn't know and he knew his enemy is not one of Kaido's crew.

  The guy introduced himself as one of Big Mom's son. Mont d'Or taunted Zoro which made the Pirate Hunter to slice the man in half. At the same time, another one appeared.

    "How dare you do that to my Brother. I will kill you." The man said, summoning a genie from his belt.

  Zoro had trouble fighting the Genie man, not because the man is strong, but instead it's because Zoro is hungry. He wanted to eat Sanji's bento. (Franky made them a portable heater and freezer to preserved the food.)

  The Genie man taught that Zoro is weak, so like Mont d'Or, he taunted Zoro not knowing it could cost his life.

    "I see. So, everyone of the Strawhats were weaklings. Huh! No wonder that Black-leg Sanji had almost died in our hands. Hahahahaha... It was so funny seeing him cry li-" *slash*

  The man couldn't finish his words. He had been slashed to death by a fuming Zoro.

    "No one dare, touch him. Making him cry will cost your life." Zoro clean off the blood from his weapon and place it back to its saya, walking away looking for a good spot so he could eat.

  Two days had past after his encounter with the White man and Genie man, he once again faced a man who had a funny shaped hair.

  The man was strong that Zoro took a lot of damage. Zoro had a hard time with the man's ability of being so hot, like the man himself is a boiling hot liquid which Zoro called a Boiling Man.

  And like the other two, he taunted Zoro and mentioned that he made Sanji cry and had him by burning the Cook, which ended for Zoro to use his new katana and beheaded the boiling man.

  Jack also appeared and fought with Zoro. He injured the Swordsman but got defeated by Zoro, who cut Jack in half and beheaded him.

  A week had past and Zoro was walking around with heavy injuries and bleeding too much, just to find his crew. He felt tired so he took a rest under the tree, falling asleep almost imidiately. He's so tired he didn't even noticed that a Beast Pirate saw him. The Beast Pirate took his weapons away from him, chained his hand and feet, and brought the sleeping Swordsman to where Kaido and Big Mom are.

The Swordsman woke up and found himself with chains, katana's missing and in front of him is Kaido and a furious Big giant Lady, who ordered to drown him, using the sea of Onigashima.

  -back to the Sunny-

  Sanji, who still couldn't get over from the sudden news that Zoro killed Jack and three of Big Mom's Sons, had fainted because of what he heard and saw at the screens.

    "No.no.no.no. Zoro..." Sanji fainted from too much stress. The Cook wanted to go and help Zoro, but he can't.

  Ichiji, caught him before his body could even touch the ground, he lay the blonde on the couch as their Father ordered Ichiji and Yonji to rescue the Swordsman and if possible, Sanji' crew and the three Pirate Captain's as well.

______________________
To be continued