Chapter 14: Help and Escape

(No one's POV)

  Zoro was relieved that he had been freed from the chains and now walking to who knows where, following the man, who freed him.

  "Hey.. Who are you? And where are we going?" Zoro asked the man.

  Zoro was feeling restless and irritated, because his swords are not with him. His crew are nowhere to be found. He's also worried for Sanji, and for some reasons, he was somewhat pissed at the man.

  "My name is Katakuri. Son of Big Mom."

  Zoro widen his eye and jumped away from the man. He clad his hands with haki while glaring at Katakuri, who sighed deeply and started walking again.

    "I told you I'm not an enemy." Katakuri said. He saw from the corner of his eyes that Zoro was following him.

  Zoro followed Katakuri, hands still clad in haki.

  "By the way. How's Black leg?" Katakuri asked which made Zoro to raid an eyebrow and glared at him.

  Katakuri, who can feel the glare, sweat dropped. Katakuri stopped walking and face the glaring Swordsman.

    "I just want to apologize to him. That's all."

  "What did you do to him?" Zoro asked through gritted teeth, which made Katakuri to sighed.

    "It seems you misunderstand me."

  Zoro stopped from glaring and look at katakuri with s raised brow.

    "All I want is to apologize, since I kinda hurt him and Mugiwara at the Whole Cake Island, back then." Katakuri said as he continued walking with Zoro following him.

  "I'm sorry for hurting your lover." Katakuri said with sincerity while looking back at Zoro, who was shocked that Katakuri knew about him and Sanji, so Katakuri told Zoro how he knew and what happened at the Whole Cake Island.

  "Well it seems Pudding did fell for Black Leg, but she eventually moved on." Katakuri said, as the two entered the place where Zoro's swords are and took it.

    "I also know that your lover was pregnant, so I made sure not to really hurt him and the baby."

(Back to Nami and the others)

    "PUDDING...." Nami exclaimed while hugging the girl along with Chopper, Brook and Jimbei.

  Nami and the others asked her, why she helped them even though she's an enemy, which she answered and they all thanked her.

    "Now then. Time to wake him up." Pudding said while grinning and walked towards Luffy.

  Pudding put the meat in front of Luffy's nose which the Rubber-man sniffed. Luffy jumped and bit the meat with a big mouth, opening his eyes, waking up fully.

  "Yumny~~" Luffy licked his lips and faced the girl, who gave him the meat.

  Pudding smiled at the Rubber man, who's looking at her with wide eyes. Luffy hugged her, happy to see the her again. Not noticing someone glaring at them, or rather to the girl.

  "Let's go. Pirate Hunter Roronoa Zoro is already with Katakuri-onii sam- oh.! There he is... KATAKURI-ONII SAMA."

  Katakuri noticed them and they walked closer to them. When he snd Zorto got clised to them, the entire Strawhats and allies, scolded Zoro for being lost and that they had been worried for him

    "Well sorry. Oh! I just beat four monsters, okay."

  "Oh! So that's why your heavily wounded."

    "Hahahahaha. Zoro-kun~ did you got a hard time~."

  "No...why.?"

    "Zoro. What kind of guys are they? Were they strong?" All of them nod eager to know what kind of monsters Zoro had fought.

  They were all now walking towards the Submarine, while interrogating the Strawhats Vice-Captain. Jimbei, who was also eager to know, saw Katakuri scoffed then smirk.

  "What's wrong Katakuri."

    "Nothing. But you won't believe it, if you knew." He said while smirking.

  "By the way... Pudding. Did you tell them?"

    "Not yet."

  And so the two Big Mom pirates told them their real objective.

  "All of you need to get away from this Kingdom by tomorrow. The Navy and the Three Fleet Admirals are on their way here."

    "The Cypher pol 0 were already here."

  All of them, widen their eyes and jawdropped. As fast as lightning, they were all inside the Submarine and sailing. (They did not submerged under the water.)

    "Nah~nah~ Zoro. Tell us already."

  "What kind of guys did you beat."

    "hmm. I think their names  were, Mondoro, then a genie man name Daijuku... Oh. And the guy with the same name as one of the cooks applieces in the kitchen. The one he's using every time he roast and bake something. And that Elephant guy."

  "..........................."

    "What's wrong with you all?"

  "THAT WAS BIG MOM'S SONS AND JACK."

    "YOU BEAT THEM ALL."

  "YOU ARE A BEAST RORONOA ZORO."

  They all shouted, can't believe that the Vice-Captain of the Strawhats killed four executives of both Yonko's.

______________________
To be continued