Chapter 17: Party

(No one's POV)

  Zoro was glaring menacingly at the lifeless body of the one who almost hurt his cook and unborn child, and also the one who made his cook cry.

    "You really are strong but... Not enough. Your lucky you didn't have to face his hellish kick,.. Or else.... He would've used you as a main ingredients for his cooking." Zoro said.

  The Swordsman returned his katana's back to its says after cleaning off the blood. He walked away then climbed up to the Sunny and walked straight to the galley, where he sensed his lover's presence.

    "What are you cooking.? I'm hungry."

  Sanji, who didn't even looked back, smiled.

    "Hm... Everyone's favorite, and...here.."

  As soon as the food was placed in front of him, Zoro began eating like a hungry wolf, making Sanji to smile.

    "Your riceballs are really delicious... Your the best curly cue." Zoro said mouthful, which made Sanji to laugh.

  Sanji saw the Swordsman covered with bruises, injuries and dirt. He also saw the bandages of the Swordsman that are now soaked with blood and dirt. The cook stood up as he turned off the stove and went beside the Swordsman to check his injuries.

    "You really out do yourself, didn't you.." Sanji chuckled when Zoro pouted a little and turn away his head from Sanji.

  "Wait here..... Don't go anywhere.... And stay where you are..." Sanji yelled while walking away to the infirmary.

    "Hey marimo.. Just this once. I'll cle- the f*... ZoooROOO"

  "Whaaaat.... Where did you go.?" Shouted by Zoro from somewhere.

  Sanji went back inside the galley while stomping. As soon as he came back from the infirmary to get the first aid kit, the galley was empty. No injured eating Swordsman, making Sanji pissed.

  "Hey cook... Where *pant* did *pant* you go.?" A panting Zoro came to the opened door.

     "I was looki- *swish*" Zoro widen his eye when he saw a knife, just beside him, on the wall.

  "What was that for.. That almost hit my eye."

    "I told you to stay here.. And yet, you didn't listened to me.. You sh*tty algae.."

  "I just went to look for yo- ow ow.. That hurts. Stop pulling my ear."

    "Shut up... Sit down."

  Zoro stopped struggling from being pulled when he saw the cook's visible eye. He followed the Cook's order and he sit down.

    "Sorry." Zoro said in a low voice, which Sanji heard.

  "I'm just worried. We don't know if there are still enemies lurking around, and.... I'm sorry. So please don't cry.."

  *smack*

    "I'm not crying idiot... Now stay still." Sanji was really pissed that he even kicked the Swordsman.

  "This Mood Swing of his sure is troublesome." The Swordsman thought. He did what Sanji said and he stayed still, as the Cook began cleaning his injuries.

  Those who were left outside were still stunned at what they had just witnessed. When the Submarine docked properly, the Strawhats, Katakuri, Pudding and Law, who ordered his crew to prepare for departure, jumped to the Sunny and they all went to the galley along with the Vinsmoke's and witnessed the never ending bickering of the Stray-Swordsman and Pervert-Cook of the Strawhats. Reiju, Pudding, Niji, Robin, Nami, and Law ignored them as they went inside and started helping to prepare the table and foods.

    "I told you to stay still sh*tty Swordsman"

  *boink*

    "That hurts"

  "Stay still"

    "Oww..oww.. Don't put pressure too much."

  "Oh shut up."

    *growl~~*

  "Oho~ hungry again.."

    "No....I'm not."

  "Then...why are you blushing...care to explain... Marimo-kun~"

    "Its...oh right.! Hurry it up cook.. I want to drink sake."

  Sanji laughed at Zoro's silliness. He continued his work until his done, he didn't even noticed his friends and siblings, laughing hard because of him and Zoro.

  The food and table was also ready. Sanji suggested that they should eat outside since all of the allies are present, which they all agreed, and took all their foods outside.

    "Everyone..." All of them look at Luffy, who have a serious face.

  "The Navy and the the admirals are on their way her. So guys.... We need to hurry.... It's A BANQUET ~"

    "Ooooohhhh~"

  Sanji, who until the last seconds didn't notice the two Big Mom Pirates, had finally noticed them. Pudding and Sanji talked about live love or more like Sanji's love life, after Katakuri had apologized to him.

  Momonusuke, which Luffy had finally rescued, thanked them along with Hiyori, who joined them and the one who finished Orochi's life. The Red Scabbards, and the Minks, as well as the whole Wano.

  Momonusuke was also told about the departure of the pirates and about the Navy. At first Momo becomes sad as well as Tama, but they understand the situation so well. So for now they enjoyed themselves along with the Pirates.

    "Really...real jewels... Are you really giving these to me.."

  "Fufu.. Nami is really enjoying herself."

    "Yohohohoho.... I'm so happy it makes my heart beats faster in excitement. But I dont have a heart. I'm a skeleton after all. Yohohohoho."

  "Hahahahaha... You guys are really the best."

    "Oi Killer... Let's beat these scums to a drink."

  "They are noisy."

    "80 percent of my card said that they are all happy for the partial Victory."

  "Oh! Cook... Who made you cry back then, when you called."

  Zoro asked which made Sanji smirked.

    "Ichiji and Yonji bullied me." Sanji said with faked teary eyes.

  And so Zoro chased the two Vinsmoke's who paled and ran away, making the Strawhats, who saw Zoro running around, began teasing the Swordsman about directions, while the party continues.

______________________
To be continued