Chapter 30: planning

(No one's POV)

  The next morning, the twins woke up with a confused and pissed look on their faces. Confused, as to what was that dream about and pissed cause they didn't remember anything about their dream, only fragments of it remained, like a blonde boy, a green dog, blood, and a kid with a green hair. The twins look at each other thinking of what should they do and just shrugged it off since they couldn't find any answer. The two looked at their parents and woke them up.

    "Wake up Dad, Mom/Papa." The twins said while kicking their parents with a wide grin on their faces.

  "Ow! Ow! That hurts. Can't you two wake us up gently." Said by the Swordsman who was busy rubbing his stomach and legs that got kicked by.

    "Nope~"

  "You sleeps like a log Dad. So to wake you, we have to kick you."

    "And as for Mom, well..... We just wanted to prank him." The twins said with a wide grin.

  "Seriously. The two of you really are just like your Papa." Zoro said while getting up.

    The swordsman ruffled the twins hair and helped Sanji to stand, since the blonde got hit on his left leg which hurted him like hell.

  "Thanks" The blonde said sitting on the bench and massaged his leg.

    "Let me... Aish! You two look, your Papa's hurt." The Swordsman said while massaging his 'wife' on his leg.

  "Sorry Dad... Sorry Mom/Papa." The twins said, heads down and voices with guilt.

    Zoro and Sanji looked at each other then pulled the twins into a hug. The twins didn't say anything, they just wrapped their arms around them and stare at them with a puzzled look.

  "Its okay." Zoro and Sanji said which made the twins grin and laugh along with their parents.

    "Good Morning my little baby monsters."

  "Good morning my little prince and princess."

    "Good morning Mom/Papa, Daddy."

  "Uhm... Kids.. Can you just call me Papa or Mama.? Just choose either of the two." Sanji said to the twins.

    "But why?" The twins asked confused as to why their mother would asked them that.

  "Well.... Sometimes, its making me confused and....uncomfortable.... Just...just that." Sanji said while struggling to find the right words to say.

    The twins looked at each other for a while then turned and faced their parents and smiled at them.

  "Okay Mommy." The twins said with a grin which made Sanji to pout.

    "You two.... Really likes calling me like a girl... But I think its okay... Although its embarrassing." A pouting Sanji said while the twins laughed at their mother.

  The swordsman, who had been quite, kissed Sanji on the lips when he saw him pout like a cute little kid.

    "Stop pouting like that Cook. I might eat you right here, right now." The Swordsman whispered to the Cooks ear.

  The blonde Cook blushed with a stunned face, making the twins confused as to why he looks like that.

    "Idiot. Don't say that so early in the morning. You stupid seaweed." The blonde cook said smacking Zoro on the head.

  Sanji and Sean are now in the galley, preparing breakfast for everyone. Sean wanted to be the one to cook so Sanji let his son to do it, but with him guiding his son of what to do. They made a simple breakfast like, fried rice, eggs, bacons, and soup. There's also breads on the table and coffee and tea for everyone.