Chapter 23: Pink Island

(No one's POV)

  Zoro and Sanji's wedding went well. The Germa, Strawhats, the three Revolutionary, and the Heart Pirate, who were dragged by Luffy when they met them along the way, were all happy and now having a feast for the success of the two Strawhats wedding.

    They party and partied until they passed out. Katakuri, Ichiji, Judge, Yonji, Nami and Zoro had their drinking contest. Some got passed out, one got pulled away, one forfeited, and the winner is the orange haired money lover navigator.

  Luffy, Ussop, Chopper, Pudding, Brulee, and Niji had their eating contest which Luffy had won.

    Robin, Franky, Brook, Jimbei, Reiju and Law were having a drink and talking to each other, while Sanji on the other hand, pulled Zoro away from the booze and left to their room while arguing.

  While Zoro and Sanji were walking towards their room inside the castle, they were arguing. Sanji smacked and hit Zoro, who was laughing and enjoying the view. Sanji was wearing a dress which he was forced to wear by the girls saying, 'you already have a bump and there's no way you're wearing a pants' and so, Reiju ordered the maids to prepare a dress that would fit and looked good to Sanji. Nami and Robin also forced him to wear a make up and they also shaved his little beared. Brulee and Pudding took care of Sanji's hair.

    Zoro really liked how Sanji looked like. He never have thought he would see Sanji wearing a dress and it perfectly look good on him. And that my friends is why Sanji is mimicking a tomato and hiting Zoro with his kicks. (He was carried by Zoro bridal style)

[(Time skip) 4 months]

  The Strawhats and their companions had reached the reverse mountain ready. The Germa and Strawhats part ways, at the entrance of the mountain, and they the Germa remained at the North Blue. Both parties farewell was so chaotic with a lot of threats from Reiju and Niji to Zoro, and tears of joy and acceptance from Judge, Ichiji, and Yonji to Sanji with a lot of hugs and take care's. And don't forget the whole mountains of supplies for foods and drinks they got from the Vinsmoke. And also their weapons and some new technology they got and upgraded from the Germa's scientist.

~~~~

(Sanji's POV)

    I woke up from my sleep when a light from the window hit me on my eyes. I can still feel the ship moving because of small sways and waves hiring he ship.

  "I CAN SEE THE ISLAND." I heard Ussop yelled from the crownest. He is the one assigned to watch.

    I shivered a little from the thought of us nearing that sh*tty Island. I am thankful for their help but still.... I don't like that Island. Though I'm happy I will be seeing Ivan again.

  I moved a little to get up only to be pulled back again on the bed.

    "Where are you going cook.?" The idiot that pulled me asked.

  "To the galley. I'm hungry. Now let go, and get up there already. Stop being lazy and let's go, marimo.' I said while flicking his forehead.

    He let go of me and stand up, and the two of us exited the room, Franky and Ussop made for us, and went to the galley to com and eat. Maaan I'm hungry.

~~~~

  "Hey! Cook. What kind of Island is this Kamakama? Zoro asked me as the rest turned their heads on me.

    "Its Kamabaka. A kingdom of Peachy Island and as the name suggest. Its Pink." I answers them.

  They all looked at Mr confused, until Chopper said something that made me stiff.

    "I can smell some flowers."

  "Flowers.?" Luffy questioned.

    "*sigh* go outside and see."

  And they all went outside running, leaving me and Zoro alone.

    "Why are you shivering? Are you cold?"

  "No....its just... I don't want to go back to that place."

    Zoro was about to say something when our crewmates began yelling and shouting in excitement.

  "Wooow~" Franky

    "Its beautiful." Nami

  "I see. This is Ivan's kingdom." Jimbei

    "Yup.... And Koala-chan is there." Pudding

  "Belo Betty-san too." Brulee

    "Our Boss is there. Mugiwara will finally see him." Katakuri

  "Yoohohoho~ I hope there are beautiful ladies in that place." Brook

    "Fufufu~ what a beautiful sight." Robin

  "There are a lot of flowers." Chopper

    "Uh! Ahm... I have an 'i-connot-go-to-that-place' disease." Ussop

  "Wow~ its PINK ISLAND~"

_____________////_____///____//
To be continued