Chapter 33: Punishment of the Three Gods

(No one's POV)

  A woman sitting on a chair dressed in a long black dress while holding a glass of wine, was laughing like there's no tomorrow. When her servants came back with a good news that the Strawhat's Chef, Black-leg Sanji died becouse of poison and that they stabbed him with a sword leaving him bleeding. They also said that no one noticed, since the Blonde Cook was busy calming the Green haired Swordsman.

    "I see. Ha! Finally. The nuisance is gone."

  The woman laughed once again with her eyes close, savoring the pleasure of successfully getting rid of the Blonde Cook of the Strawhats. She didn't noticed what was happening around her.

    Her subordinates were one by one dissapeared into thin ashes. All of them were swallowed by black flames that appeared suddenly. The first one to be eaten by the flames, is the guy who stabbed Sanji, followed by the rest of them. The only one's that were left, is the still laughing woman and the guy who just arrived and witnessed the demise of his clan.

  When the guy arrived, he saw the flames eating his comredes, killing them in an instant with nothing left, but ashes. At first, he felt pity towards his kin, for dying without knowing who was the owner of the black flames. They couldn't even fight or defend their selves against it. Then, he felt scared. Scared for his life, since he knew that he will face the same fate. With full of resolves and no regrets, he accepted such fate that is about to happen to him.

    "Oh! Akio. Huh! Where is everyone.?" Asked the girl, who stopped laughing, then she realized that all her servants were gone.

  The guy, now known as Akio, didn't answer the woman's question instead, he's attention was focused on something else. He was looking at the glowing orb that floats at the center of the room. While staring at it, he's whole body was trembling and his mouth was slightly opened in shock, for some reason, he felt scared at the glowing orb. The same with the flames that ate his kin.

    The woman, who was ignored by Akio, felt her face heat up from anger. Never once in her life that someone dared to ignore her. The only one who ever did that to her is the Prince of the Werewolves and the Vice-Captain of the Strawhats.

  "HEY AKIO. I AM TALKING TO YOU. Don't igno-" She stopped talking when she felt heat coming from her feet.

    She looked down to her feet and saw the black flames around her feet. She was surprised and petrified to what was happening to her.

  The flames are growing and getting bigger. She screamed in pain. Struggling and squirming in agony. She felt like being barbequed alive.

    "PUNISHMENT FOR THOSE WHO INTERFERED WITH THE FATED MATE. DESTINED TO BE BOUND BY BLOOD FOR ETERNITY. THOSE WHO INTERFERE SHALL DIE, AGAIN AND AGAIN. BURNING IN THE SEA OF FIRE AND SHALL SUFFER IN PAIN FOR ETERNITY."

  An angry voice, came from the Glowing Orb. The burning woman and Akio were both startled at the sudden voice. The voice was obviously furious.

    The woman was now crying. She knows who the voice was referring to and now she's regretting everything. She regrets, that she killed the Strawhat Pirates Chef, just to acquired what she desired. But now its to late. The Legend and Tale that was being passed down to them, which she ignored, is indeed true. And because of her greed, her intire clan will cease to exist.