Chapter 32: Ancient Race

(No one's POV)

  The entire Strawhats crew were settled inside the infirmary. Right after that man named Akio left, Chopper came out of the infirmary crying. At first they all thought that something bad happened to their cook, which made the Swordsman to almost (almost) went to breakdown, but before that happened, Chopper dropped the bomb (news).

    "San*sob*Sanji is *sob* not in *sob* d-danger anymore. Al-although, there were t-traces of p-poison from his *sob* wound, it *sob* its not fatal. *sob* *sniff* all we need to do is to wait for him to wake up. I'm also looking for what kind of poison is that and I really can't be sure if its a poison but, for now. Sanji is safe."

~~~

  The infirmary maybe small but it managed to fit them all. Jimbei and Brook were standing by the door. Nami and Robin were sitting on the other vacant bed opposite to the bed were Sanji lays. Franky and Ussop were both sitting on the floor near the door. Chopper was on his table, sitting on his chair with blood samples and books in front of him. Luffy was sitting on a chair near the door just beside Sanji's bed. Zoro was sitting on the bed were Sanji lays, while the twins were on the floor sitting in between Zoro and Luffy's legs.

 Zoro was sitting on the bed were Sanji lays, while the twins were on the floor sitting in between Zoro and Luffy's legs

(Please understand. I can't draw right now. Hehehehe)

    "Neh, Luffy. What was that Akio guy was talking about? And earlier, you and Zoro seems to be having a conversation with your eyes. What was that all about.?" Ussop asked Luffy, who was sitting silently, both hands were on the back of his head being used as a pillow while his eyes were closed.

  Luffy opened his eyes and look straight at Zoro. Luffy didn't say anything and just keep on staring at Zoro, giving him a silent order, which the Swordsman understands.

    "There's something I need to tell you all." Zoro said after taking a deep breath to calm himself from anxiousness.

  He look at his kids and they made a silent conversation. Their eyes glowed and changed color for a bit, but returned back to normal. And once again, Zoro took a very deep breath and look at his friends seriously.

    "I'm not a human." Zoro said bluntly.

  The twins laughed at their uncles and aunteis who were having funny faces, especially those who were not showing much emotions were now having a funny reaction like the others (Robin). Not long after, Luffy also joined the twins for laughing at his friends.

    The crew ignored the twins and their captain, who were now clutching their stomach and tears swelling in their eyes from too much laughing, and look at their vice-captain seriously at the same time confused as to what he was saying.

  "What do you mean?" Nami

    "What are you trying to say Zoro?" Robin

  "Are you a like we call you, Sanji and Luffy monster trio. Are you like a real monster?" Chopper