Chapter 2: Guests

(edited)

(No one's POV)

  Inside a forest near the shore somewhere at Wano Kingdom where Pirates, Samurai's, Ninjas, and Minks, docked their ship to form another plan since their first plan was ruined by a SPY who works for Orochi and he took Momonusuke with him. As for now, they were eating as well as forming their plan. The Minks, Samurais, Kid, and Law also introduced their selves to Jimbei who came to help his crew which is the Strawhats and everyone welcomed him while Kid and Law couldn't believe that a former Warlord is now a member of the Strawhats.

  "But still,.. I can't believe HE is the spy."

    "Yeah! But what should we do Luffy.?"

  "LUFFY... WE to SAVE MOMO."

    "Don't wory about the kid. He'll be fine. He'll find a way to keep himself safe."

  "Oi! Oi! Marino... He's just a kid and right now, he's at the enemies lair."

  "Zoro-san... Sanji-san is right. We can't just leave Momonusuke-san alone."

    "Strawhat-ya... You're crew has a point. We need to save him."

  "Tsk.! Why are you guys so worried about that brat. Who is he anyway.? MUGIWARA, LAW."

    "DON'T CALL MOMONUSUKE-SAMA A BRAT."

  "Momonusuke-sama is the son of Lord Oden, the Shogun who Orochi killed. We minks are allied with them, his father Oden-sams as our leader. And he as his son, will lead us Minks, Samurais, and Ninjas."

    "Luffy-kun... What's your plan.? For sure you don't want to let that kid alone..."

  "Mah... I don't have a plan..."

    "Eeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh"

  *bogsh* *smack*

    "Be serious for once." Nami shouted at him while hitting and shaking Luffy.

  "What are you doing Nami... That hurts.. Kin will make a plan.. But,.. I'll save Momo. I promised him." Luffy said. So everyone formed a plan which Kin'emon made with the help of Nami, Law, and Jimbei. And when they were done, they all agreed that they will start their plan later at night.

  While everyone was waiting for the right time to attack. The Minks and Samurai's are training themselves along with Raizu and Shinubo. Nami and Robin were drinking some tea while studying the map and structure of the Onigashima. Brook was sharpening his katana, Jimbei, Luffy and the other captains were talking to each other, Ussop and Franky were fixing the ships that got damaged, Chopper was treating the wounded, Zoro was meditating while trying to gain more control to his new katana, and Sanji who was cooking some foods for everyone.

  Sanji was happily cooking while humming some melody and also thanking Wanda and Carrot, who was helping him. He was lifting the pot of curry and put it on the fire, when he felt dizzy out of nowhere. After putting the pot, he returned to slice some apples when he suddenly clutch his head and stomach when he felt throwing up suddenly, and was about to fell, but he made his knee touch the ground and his other hand so that he wouldn't fall or collapse.

  As soon as Chopper finished his work, he made his way to Sanji when he saw him on the ground, hand on his head.

    "SANJI." His voice was so loud that made the others to look at them.

  They saw Sanji who looked like he was in pain. Chopper, Wanda and Carrot helped him to sit. The rest of the Strawhats ran towards them except Zoro who opened his eye, eyeing the cook with worried look.

  "I'm fine. Just dizzy,." The blonde cook told them but Luffy and Nami, especially Robin, Law and Zoro, who's not that far from them, were not convinced that he's fine which made the Strawhats plus Law (except the marimo) to argue with him when suddenly they felt a huge amount of presence coming to them and screams of someone who acts like a fanboy or rather fanboys.

    "Luffy-sanpai~, Zoro-senpai~, Nami-senpai~, Sanji-senpai~, SogeKing-senpai~, Chopper-senpai~, Robin-senpai~, Franky-senpai~, Soulking-senpai~."

  "The STRAWHATS GRAND FLEET came to help."

  The Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Sanurai Alliance saw a huge amount of pirates going towards them. What thay saw is the STRAWHATS GRAND FLEET which Kin'emon, Law and Kanjuro witnessed when they, the GRAND FLEET exchanged cups with the Strawhats (more like, Zoro, Ussop, and Franky drank without Luffy's permission). And much to the surprise of the alliance, Kid Pirates and Jimbei.

    "You guys... Why are you all here.?" Luffy asked them.

  "Well.. Mugiwara, as a star and senpai, it is my responsibility to help my kouhai and fans." Said by a curled blonde haired man with a hat and fancy clothes and cape, he was also riding a white horse.

    "That's right. You as our leader, the one who we respect."

  "Luffyland~. Were also going to help."

    "And don't forget us Champions."

  "And us to.. The Yontamaria along with the GRAND FLEET, a total of 5,600 people,. It will be a big help for this war." And so everyone once again introduced and also manage to remember the faces of the allies and themselves.

  Sanji who fell asleep when the GRAND FLEET arrived, was laying on the blanket, Wanda and Carrot put under the tree. He was sleeping peacefully not minding the noise since Chopper put some earplugs on his ears, while Zoro was leaning on the tree beside him, watching his crewmates talking with everyone.

    "Mugiwara...."

  "Yo.! Minna..."

  Everyone stopped what they were doing, Zoro too, who stood up and took a defensive stance.

    "Oh~ long time no see..." Luffy said smiling while looking at the sky.

  Everyone followed where Luffy was looking and there they saw a woman in pink and a man in blue suit floating above them. The two land and approach the Strawhats.

    "Mugiwara. Where is Sanji.?" The woman asked which Luffy answered and pointed to where the blonde cook is.

  The woman walked her way to where Sanji is only to be stopped by a katana pointing at her.

    "Who are you.?" Zoro said through gritted teeth.

  "Zoro wait.. She's Reiju Vinsmoke and this man here is Niji Vinsmoke. They are Sanji-kun's siblings." Nami said/shouted which made everyone that knows about the Vinsmoke, jaw dropped while those who doesn't know were also shocked which made their eyes, teeth and tounge separate from their faces.

    "SIBLINGS.........."

________________________________________
to be continued....