Chapter 22: Blessings

(No one's POV)

  A smiling and a very happy green haired swordsman was running around the hallways while carrying the blonde cook, who had been busy of hitting, smacking and yelling at him for going to a wrong way. The two are now headed to where their friends are. They wanted to tell them the news and so that they can prepare for it immediately.

    "IDIOT... I said. STAIRS. stairs Marimo. STAIRS. Its right in front of you."

  "Shut up... I know that already."

    "OH MY GOD. Just. *sigh* just how does your sense of direction works..... Oi Marimo, left. Turn left."

  "Okay. Okay. Just stop yelling already Cook."

    "HEY! I said LEFT. Not right. MORON."

  "Well sorry okay... Left it is."

    "argh~ your stupidity is really getting on my nerves. Your making me stressed more than I already am." Sanji said, multiple thick marks appeared on his head while pouting, which made the swordsman, who had finally went to the right way, smirked at the Cook's expression.

  "This time, turn to the right Marimo, and the door at the corner is where we are goin- hey! Are you listening...*sigh* your lucky I love you... You stupid stray algae swordsman."

    "*yeah~ yeah~ I really am lucky to have you.. I love you too perverted dartbrow cook."

  Sanji blushed because of Zoro's boldness of words. Lucky that Zoro didn't saw his red face. But his blushing face exploded with smokes coming out of his head because of what Zoro had said next.

    "And besides... You're no longer Vinsmoke Sanji... Instead, its Roronoa Sanji.. *smirk* oh! were here cook."

  Zoro put Sanji down and open the door, at the same time, they heard what Brook said and so the two send him flying across the other side of the room by kicking him.

    "Reiju. Ichiji. Yonji. and Father. Could you....uhm.. Zoro help me."

  "Ok"

    "Can you guys help us married as soon as possible/please let us married as soon as possible." The two said which made everyone to stare at them with wide eyes.

  "Wait... Sanji-kun, Zoro. Are you two serious...were currently facing two Yonko's. Were at war. So, why so sudden.?" Nami asked still shocked at what the couple had just said.

    "That's exactly the reason. We've got to get married while we have this peaceful time."

  "Nami-san... Everyone. Were at war, yes i know. But, we won't know when will be the next time we will have this kind of peace. So that's why...you know... And besides. I want my baby to have a complete family. Yes, we will be together since were on the same ship being a pirate. But its still have a different meaning if we have some proof that me, Zoro and our baby were a family, besides The whole Strawhats Crew is a whole big family." Sanji shyly said to all of them.

    "So please. Let us. I, Roronoa Zoro, the Vice-Captain and a swordsman of the Strawhat Pirates, asking the Vinsmoke Family to let me take Vinsmoke Sanji's hand for marriage. Please give us your blessing."

  The Strawhats, Big Mom Pirates/Revolutionaries, and Vinsmoke's widen their eyes and gapped at Zoro's manners. Since it is the right way of asking someone's hand for marriage from his/her family. And Sanji.... Well, he is a blushing mess now and is hiding his head behind Zoro.

    All of them are speechless. And even though they wanted to protest or stop the two, they couldn't do it. They can see that the two are serious and determined to get married as soon as possible. And so, they will do anything to make the two happy. And with one last look to each other, the decided to do it immediately. Especially when they saw something glittering from the blonde's finger.

~~~

  "When and where do you want to get married.?"

    "Anywhere and anytime is fine for me... So I'll let the Cook to decide." Zoro said to them, while Sanji only look at his lover dumbfounded.

  "Idiot. You really are stupid, Marimo." Sanji smacked Zoro on the head. While the Swordsman only pulled him to sit on his lap.

    All of them were now sitting around the table inside the meeting room which is just beside the library. The girls all have pen and papers in their hands. They were the one's who will plan and organize the wedding. They want an extravagant wedding which Zoro and Sanji rejected, and told them that they want a simple one.

  "If Marimo said so then... I want it here." Sanji said seriously while looking away from his family. (Btw,. Luffy, Ussop, Niji, Franky, and Chopper's with them already)

    Reiju and the others were confused as to why he isn't looking at them, then it all clicked to them, that Sanji still haven't forgiven his Brothers and Father.

  "I want it here since, Reiju, Niji and Mom were here. And this place is still my birth place. I may not forgiven Father, Ichji and Yonji, but still they are my Family. My biological Family. That is why, I want all of you present at my wedding. But don't get me wrong. I still won't forgive you though. I'm just doing this because I respect my Mom's wish."

    "And I respect the Cook's decision. So once again. Vinsmoke Family, can you give us your blessing." This time Zoro stood up and bowed in front of Sanji's Family.

  "Pirate Hun- no.. Roronoa Zoro. Will you promise that you will cherish and take care of Sanji forever.?"

    "Yes."

  "Then I don't see any reason to stop you two. I'll let you two be married at the end of the week."

_________/////////_/_/////______/
To be continued