Chapter 3: whaaaaattt~

(edited)

(No one's POV)

  "Zoro.... Don't attack her. She's Sanji-kun's sister." Nami yelled stopping the green haired swordsman from attacking Reiju.

    "Sister..??"

  "Yes Zoro-san. She is the older sister of Sanji-san." Brook said as Zoro lowered his katana and put it back to its saya.

  Reiju noticed that Zoro hid his katana so she continued to approach the sleeping blonde. She crouch down and sat beside Sanji as she gently took a strand of Sanji's hair to the side. She took a glance to her other brother who's happily chatting with the others especially to the girls. She turned her attention to the swordsman who also sat to his spot earlier.

    "How long had he been sleeping.?" Reiju asked the swordsman who only look at her for a bit then closed his eye again.

  "It's been an hour since he fell asleep."

  Reiju and Zoro turned their attention to the small doctor who was walking towards them, as he answered Reiju's question.

    "Fell.....asleep...? Why."

  Chopper sit down and took his medical equipment which made Zoro and Reiju to raised an eyebrow to Chopper.

    "I'm going to check if he has a fever since he suddenly fell on his knees clutching his head and looks like he wants to throw up, while he's cooking earlier."

  Zoro who was looking at Sanji in worries said nothing while Reiju sighed and look at her brother which made Zoro and Chopper curious as to why she behaved like that.

  Reiju looked at Zoro and Chopper smiling which made the swordsman and doctor more curious to her.

    "I'll tell you. But first... We need to wake him up. Its important." She said as she turned her gaze to her sleeping brother, while Zoro and Chopper look at each other and shrug.

  Reiju and Chopper gently shok Sanji to wake up, which didn't work so they kept on trying until Zoro decided to help, but the ruckus the alliance are making stopped him.

  "Nami-san. Could you please let me see your panties."

    *punch*

  "Like hell I will."

    "Nami~ be my girlfriend."

  "Fufu~ everyone is getting along."

    "This is ridiculous."

  "TEMERA... LETS BEAT KAIDO FIRST BEFORE MUGIWARA AND LAW."

    "Luffy-senpai really is amazing."

  "Garchu~ baron corpse~"

    "Hahaha.. You guys are the best."

  "MEAT~~"

    "Usulanders~~"

  "Lightning blue~ that's coooll~~"

    "Hahahahahaha"

  Because of the noise, the blonde cook who had been sleeping and wouldn't budge when Reiju and Chopper tried to wake (the earbuds were long gone) had finally woke up.

  "Why is it so noisy." The blonde cook said while sitting up. He looked around and saw that the numbers of people joining the war have increased, he also saw Chopper on his side with Zoro, and his gaze stop when he saw the woman sitting beside him.

    "Reiju...? Why are you here.?" He asked the woman who just ignored his question as the woman gets up and walked away.

  Zoro, Chopper and Sanji followed the woman that went to where their allies are and when the allied forces saw them, they stopped what they were doing and look at them. Sanji noticed Niji who was also there and clinging to the girls and for some reasons, to Luffy as well. (this caused someone to glare daggers at Niji.)

  "Heya~ brother."

    "Why are you two here.? Is it dad.? What does he wants this time." Sanji asked his siblings who went silent all of a sudden.

  Reiju sighed and faced Sanji with serious face, Niji also looked at him while smiling or more like grinning.

    "Sanji.." She said. "You can't join the war." She said bluntly.

  Everyone processed what she just said.

    "Whaaaaaaatttt."

_______________________
To be continued