Chapter 26: Twins

(No one's POV)

  Zoro, Sanji, and Ivan are still chatting when suddenly, Zoro pulled Sanji towards him. He took out his wado, while his other hand was wrapped around the blonde's waist, who was shock at the same time embarrassed at the sudden pulling of his 'husband'.

    "Your Observation Haki had improved greatly, Roronoa."

  Zoro glared at the person. "What are you doing here. Hawk eye.?"

    Mihawk walked towards them and stopped beside Ivan, smirking and amused at Zoro's protective antics towards his crewnates, which he noticed immediately that the blonde cook and the green haired swordsman of the Strawhats are not just crewmates but more.

  "I'm here since I am a revolutionary."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  (Time skip)

    It has been three months since the Strawhats arrived at Kamabaka. It has also been three months since the Strawhats began their training. Luffy being trained by his Father, Sabo and the other Commanders sometimes.

  Nami was trained by the four captains/commanders and sometimes Dragon too.

    Ussop and Franky with Lindbergh to train more with weapons and inventions and sometimes, Betty in Ussop's case.

  Chopper is with Inazuma and Ivan or sometimes inside the library.

    Robin, Jimbei and Brook were trained by the other Revolutionaries along with the commanders and Dragon.

  Zoro is being trained by Mihawk once again, while Sanji on the other hand.... Well... All the time he's inside the Kamabaka's castle, gaurded by everyone, mostly Ivan and Inazuma. He can't do any training and cooking much since he is pregnant.

    Sanji was walking around the kitchen with Inazuma trailing behind him, along with Caroline and Elizabeth.

  The blonde cook wanted to cook since he misses cooking and he wanted to let his friends tastes his cooking again. Ivan didn't let him cook ever since they arrived, for a reason that moving much might cause danger to Sanji and the Baby. Even Zoro agreed to that, even though he hates the idea of not eating Sanji's cooking. And the best part is, Ivan made Sanji wear a dress around all day and night, much to the amusement of the entire Strawhats, especially the girls, and for Zoro to be more overprotective, amused and liking the way Sanji looked.

    Everyone wouldn't let him go anywhere by himself. Pudding, Brulee, or Koala were always with him, but later on, the three Big Mom Pirates went back to their Mother to avoid suspicions, leaving him with the other Revolutionary and his Crewmates. Everywhere he went or every time he goes to Zoro and Mihawk's training ground to bring their foods, he's always being accompanied by someone and sometimes it becomes annoying for him.

  Okay... Back to the story..
Sanji were cutting some vegetables when he suddenly felt pain and somehow, his lower body was wet.

    Inazuma saw him stopped from his work and he looks like he's in pain. He took a better look at what was happening to Sanji, until he saw the floor wet, followed by a painful scream.

  "Call Ivan-sama and their doctor. Also get someone to call Roronoa." Inazuma told the two, Caroline and Elizabeth, in a hurry, as he went to Sanji's side.

    Caroline and Elizabeth look at each other, confused as to why Inazuma was panicking.

  "Hurry." Inazuma yelled which made the two, run outside to call Ivan, Chopper and Zoro.

    Inazuma carried Sanji and went outside to the infirmary. He look at Sanji and saw him crying while his face clearly says pain.

  "What's wrong with me.? Inazuma, what's happening to me.?" Sanji asked, tears falling from his eyes. His other hand holding his belly and the other was on his eyes. Wanting to hide his crying face.

    "Relax Sanji. You're going to give birth."

~~~~~~~

  Zoro came panting hard from running, worried for his Cook since he wasn't told what was going on. He was just training with Mihawk when one of Ivan's subordinate came running, panicking, and yelling about 'Sanji-kyun is hurt'.

    He arrived in front of the infirmary and there he saw his Crewmates, who arrived same time as him in different directions. He looked around and saw the one who called him. He went to the person and asked about what happened to Sanji, but the only answer he received is 'I don't know' and 'Inazuma-San ordered me to call you'.

  A little later, the other Revolutionaries had arrived as well along with Mihawk, who was having a huge grin and amused look while looking at Zoro.

    "AAAARGH!! F**K YOU MARIMO. I'LL KILL YOU."

  The quite hallway and the people waiting there got startled by the loud scream and yell.

    "AAARGH. IT HURTS. I SWEAR I'LL CUT YOUR HEAD OFF RORONOA ZORO."

  Everyone looked at Zoro, who was now paling because of Sanji's shouts and threats. Nami and Ussop were about to tease the swordsman when a cry was heard.

    After some minutes, Chopper came out from the room smiling, behind him is Inazuma also smiling and the two of them look at Zoro.

  "Congratulations, Roronoa Zoro. You've got a cute and prety boy and girl. They're both healthy and lively." This made everyone, even Zoro to jaw dropped.

    "You mean. Cook and I. We have twins." Zoro said with a huge smile. He went inside the infirmary, almost running.

  Zoro went to where Sanji is and found him asleep. The cook looks tired and worn out. He look around and notice the two bundle beside the blonde, sleeping. He went to the other side of the bed and sit on a chair. He reached a hand and touch the two bundled babies. He smiled when he saw the two babies smile at his touch.

    "Green and blonde. Like me and Sanji. Welcome to the world my babies." He said smiling.

  "Not yours. But ours. Idiot." Zoro turned his head and saw the blonde wide awake.

    "Oh! You're awake. You okay.? Do you want something.?" Zoro asked while getting a cup of water from the table just beside him and Sanji's bed and handed it to the blonde.

  "Thanks. And yeah. I want to get out of here. This place stinks of blood smell." Sanji said which Zoro nodded and helped the blonde to get up.

    "Are you sure, its okay for you to move around.?" Zoro asked. He took the babies one by one and handed the other one to Sanji.

  "Yes. And besides. I don't want to stay here for so long. Its smelly and dirty in here. I don't want my precious babies to be exposed in smelly and dirty place." The blonde sassily said.

    "Yeah yeah... By the way. What are their names.?" Zoro asked which made the blonde smile.

  "Zera and Sean."

_______________________
To be continued