Chapter 10: Father's Love

(edited)

(No one's POV)

  Sanji was fast asleep. Reiju covered him with a blanket, while Niji was busy, teasing Ichiji. It wasn't Niji who carried the blonde. It was Ichiji. He took the blonde from Niji, when the blue haired male was about to leave the galley. He wanted to hold his brother for the first time in a long time. Ichiji and Yonji may act like bastards towards Sanji, but they still cared for their brother. They may not know what love is, but all they know is that, they want Sanji to be happy.

  "Sleep well brother. Good night." Reiju said kissing Sanji's for head. Niji copied Reiju and the two left, followed by Ichiji and Yonji as soon as they said their good nights to the sleeping blonde.

  Their Father, Judge was left behind with the sleeping blonde, sitting beside him, not saying anything. Meanwhile, the blonde woke up (eyes closed) when he felt a familiar presence beside him. The blonde squirm in his sleep, turning his body to the side.

  "Back then, I was mad that your Mother did something that could cost her life. I was so mad at her, but still, I couldn't blame her. She only wanted her children to live a normal life.

  When the four of you were born. I was happy, at the same time, dissapionted. Out of the four, You are different, and that got me mad. But ecerytime I saw you smiling, I felt relieved. I don't know why, but I'm happy. Every time you tried to cook, talk to the servants, made friends with mice's and animals, you look so happy and content, especially when you were talking with your Mother or even just being with her. I saw all of it, I also know that Reiju and Niji were always with you." Judge said looking at his sleeping Son with so much affection.

  That's why I tried to keep you away from danger, of being an assassin, and being attached to us. I drove you away, Even Ichiji and Yonji wanted you to have a normal life. They bullied you, hurted you, all of it, just for you to hate us. And yet, you didn't. You endured everything on your own.

  And when your Mother died. I'm always seeing you crying, day and night. I wanted to comfort you, but I chose to stay, and didn't tried to. But, when I saw you with Reiju and Niji, I felt relieved that at least they were with you. At least those two were there to comfort you.

  I did everything just for you to hate us. But every time I did those things to you, it hurts me so much. I almost gave up on making you hate us. And then, I found an opportunity to get you away from us. It was when we were attacked.

  I saw Reiju snuck around to get you out of your cell. She freed you and asked you to leave. I was so relieved, that finally. You'll be away from us, from your ruthles, selfish, greedy and bastards of a family. But then, you came to my room, standing in front of me while holding a knife which you were pointing at me. I can see your fear, your hatefull gaze, and your eyes filled with loneliness that time, your scared that you're even shaking while holding a knife. With all of my resolve of getting you away, I chased you. I told you things, that I know hurted you so deeply. But you know, while I was saying those words towards you, I felt like I was being stabbed. It hurst so much to the point, I wanted to take back those words. Who wouldn't be. Disowning, casting, and even chased his own son. All of that hurted me.

  While you were running away from me, Ichiji and Yonji approached me. I didn't even noticed that, they were hiding while eavesdropping. They were even crying, saying they'll miss you. They even wished you to gave a happy and normal life. I made Ichiji followed you secretly, just to make sure you made it safe and unharmed.

  He came back and told me, that Reiju made you board a Ship, docked nearby. And...*sob* I was happy that finally, your away from us. From your disgusting family. Away from the bastards that tormented you. That finally, you could live a normal life and follow your dreams freely.

  Years passed, and you became a wanted Pirate of the notorious Strawhat Pirates. I asked the government to change your picture, so that no one would chase you, and put you in danger just because your a Vinsmoke. That no one would know, that your a prince. All because I want you safe." Judge said with tears flowing from his eyes down to his cheeks.

  Sanji was also a crying mess. He was crying silently, while listening to his Father.

  "I'm not asking you to forgive us. But please, just let me say sorry to you... I'm so sorry my son. I'm so sorry." Judge said and left the room, leaving Sanji, who cried even more.

  Sanji cried and cried not noticing two figures behind and in front of him. The two hugged him, which made Sanji to look at them. The two were comforting him.

  "Reiju...Niji..." Sanji said sitting up and hugged the two tightly, afraid of letting go.

    "Its okay....its okay... ssshh... Its okay Sanji "

  "Cook.. Stop crying, okay. I know you hate you dad and all, but, the way he told you the reasons behind his actions back then. I can tell that he loves you. He loves you Sanji."  Sanji looked at the source of the voice and picked it up.

  Sanji didn't even know that Zoro was listening through the den-den moshi.

  "Stop crying, okay. Don't stress yourself. Niji and Reiju were there with you. Sleep and rest more. I love you."

    Sanji smiled a little. His brother and sister looking at him smiling. Sanji laid back to bed, and fall asleep almost immediately. Reiju and Niji informed the swordsman, and rge two sleep wit Sanji, using the other beds.

______________________
To be continued